Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Demeter Fragrance Sample Haul

Good evening, dear readers!

This morning I received an eagerly awaited package from FedEx... my Demeter sample haul!  :D

(These were paid for by myself, but the large bottle was included in the package because I spent over $25 USD :D).

Each sample was $2.06 USD for 3 ml (they usually retail for $2.50 USD but were on sale).

Wooohooo check it out:



Here's a list of what I ordered:

Christmas in New York
Cinnamon Bark
Cinnamon Bun
Egg Nog
Fireplace
Frozen Pond
Gingerbread
Laundromat
Lava Rock x2
Lilac
Mountain Air
Mulled Cider
New Zealand
Paperback x2
Pumpkin Pie
Snow
Sugar Plum
Thunderstorm x2

And they threw in the large Prickly Pear for free! :D  Four of the samples were ordered for my sister (that's why there are some doubles; we both wanted to try several of the same ones).

Shipping to Canada is expensive, so if you are going to place an order with them I highly recommend making it a big one (if you want to try that many things).  It was $20 flat rate, so I'm going to save up for another bigger order next time I purchase from them.  Truthfully though, the company is pretty awesome, the customer service representative I talked to in the past was really nice, they have some really lovely products (over 250 scents to choose from in different forms), and they are cruelty-free, so it's hard to go wrong with them. :)  Also my order arrived within a week, and I am pretty happy about that too!

I'm really looking forward to reviewing these here! :D

I'll be back soon with some reviews, and I hope that you have a lovely evening.

-Ash

2 comments:

  1. You got a ton of sampler scents here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Can't wait to see all the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...