Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Busy Month of August, and then September, October, November...


Greetings, dear readers!

Sorry I've been gone so long; there have been a lot of things on my plate lately.

I planned on finishing this post back in August, but that didn't end up happening (and so the strange title of this post was created).

On the 5th of August I had my 29th birthday, and it was a seriously awesome day filled with serious awesomeness (seriously!). :D  A huge thank you to my family and friends!!!

I spent most of the afternoon at the game store I love to go to (a second home to me now), and I brought some rainbow cupcakes I made!

 (My hand looks REALLY red there for some reason :/)

However, these pale in comparison to the awesomeness of the cake I decorated for my Mom's birthday last month:


(Oh yeah!  Check out those awesome swirly-do's! XD)

On the 29th, I will be moving! :O  Dun dun duuuuuuuun!

My new place will be in town (right now I live in a very small community that basically has a corner store, a restaraunt, and a teeny-tiny library that is open only sometimes).  I'll be able to access everythinggggggg!!  I cannot drive, so this is a big draw for me.  I'll also be able to see my doctor more regularly, so that makes me happy! :D  I'll be quitting smoking and walking more, and generally trying to take better care of myself.  Huzzoo!!!

This week will include a lot of packing and organizing, which I am actually looking forward to!

I've also been working on more magic alters, but that has taken a back-seat more often than not due to health issues.

What else... OH!!!  I am FINALLY learning how to play D&D! :D

Check it!:


WOOHOOOOOO!!

I've been wanting to play D&D for a long time now.  I really like how they did version 5!

-----

Well sadly my bard never got far.  After moving, my stress levels have been all over the place, and I've been trying to cope with a lot of disassociation, paranoia, etc etc..  So I dropped out of my D&D group, but I hope to continue when I get better.  :)

I've been trying to keep up my altering projects, but that's gotten a lot more tough, especially when you are freaking out 98% of the time.

I've started some new meds and hopefully they will help out.  

I hope to post on here now often again, since it has been too long between posts!!

Take care and toodleooo!

-Ash

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!! :D They were so much fun to make, and eat! XD

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...