Monday, October 21, 2013

Small Lush and Aldo Hauls - Oct 2013

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I hope that you had a great weekend. :)

I had a pretty great start to my week; my dear friend picked me up and we went to the mall (specifically for Lush!!), and we did a bit of shopping.

Before making it to Lush, I happened to be walking by Aldo, and saw some jewellery that they are selling right now...

OMG!! O_O  Here is what I found:




 EEEK!!  OMG I adore these!!! O_O

I don't usually buy jewellery (very rarely), and I almost only buy metals that I am comfortable knowing what is in them (like Sterling silver).  However, I have never seen jewellery like this for sale, and I knew that if I didn't get it now, I would probably not get a chance to later.

I love ornate things, I love gilded filigree, Rococo, and all those luxe, fancy thingymabobs that seem to spring up during the autumn season, so these are a perfect fit for me! :}

I am so excited to get a good chance to wear these!

They also had some amazing looking bags and a fantastic selection of accessories that remind me of Chanel, Alexander McQueen, and other designers that I would never have a hope of experiencing. :)  If  I was rich, I would have bought all of the ones I liked! :D  Although, if I was rich, I could buy the real thing.

Now onto the Lush haul! :D



-Golden Wonder bath bomb (x2, one is not in the photos, as I got it for my sister)
-So White bath bomb (this smells phenomenal!)
-Lord of Misrule bath bomb (I needed to get another! :D)
-Star Light, Star Bright bath melt (SO pretty, and I can't wait to experience their silver lustre!)
-Let the Good Times Roll face wash (I really didn't need more face wash, but I had to try this!  Not only does it come in one of their black tubs [while my Angels on Bare Skin doesn't, and that makes me sad], it smells so absolutely brilliant!  Thank you so much for the demos, Hannah! :D)
-Buche de Noel face wash sample (I had to choose between this and Let the Good Times Roll for my purchase, as I didn't have enough money for both.  While Buche makes my skin amazingly soft, I am a huge 'scent' person, and had to go with the very edible-scented LTGTR.  Don't get me wrong though, BDN smells really lovely! :D)

I would have gotten a bunch more Lush items, but I ran out of money because of the jewellery... whoopsie!

However, last week I also got a small order in from the Lush.ca website, so I really can't complain:



-Santa Baby lip tint
-Cinders bath bomb
-Snowcake soap
-Melting Snowman bath melt

Are you a fan of any of these Lush products?  Which are your favourites? :D

I still have a couple Hallowe'en inspired Lush reviews coming up in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

-Ashesela

21 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I love Let the Good Times Roll, it's incredible!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I can't wait to try it tonight! :D Omg, I could not get over how amazing it smells!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for following my blog! You got really lovely things from LUSH too! I wanted the Melting Snowman so bad but it sold out in 48 hours here in Portugal :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! :D I really appreciate your comment :D
      48 hours??!! :O I really hope that you can get one!!

      Delete
  3. I love those earrings, those lush products, ahhhh
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they stunning??!! I could not go home without them! :D And Lush is the icing on the cake :D
      <3

      Delete
  4. I love the jewelry SO much! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D!!! I'm so glad that I am not the only one who thinks so!! :D

      Delete
  5. Lush has the best things at this time of the year. I need to go shopping ASAP!
    The Grass Skirt Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Lush Christmas, so I am terribly excited to try all of these goodies out (and hopefully get a few more! XD)
      I sincerely agree with you, you should definitely stock up!! :D

      Delete
  6. The accessories looks gorgeous! I haven't tried lush products before they dont sell it here in the Philippines..

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the jewellery too!! :D
      Aw, that is so sad!! :( I'm sorry to hear that Lush isn't in the Philippines :(

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh! Those accessories look amazing! I'm very jealous! Nice haul girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad you like them!! :D

      Delete
  8. That jewelry is so terrifically lovely! I adore it's classic filigree patterns and generous dose of elegance. Though, much like yourself, I rarely buy jewelry when I don't know what metal(s) it's made from (because I'm allergic to nickel), I too would have been extremely tempted (and I say that as someone who passes up jewelry that makes me swoon nearly every time I go shopping :)). Great call on getting it - even if you just used them as display pieces, it would be worth it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like the jewellery too!! :D Oh, that must be tough being alleric to nickel!! D:
      Thank you for the sweet words, my friend! <3

      Delete
  9. Whoa! Those jewelries are gorgeous!!! Aw the melting snow man is cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I am glad you like them too!! :D <3

      Delete
  10. these all look amazing, can't wait to see what you think of everything!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new jewelry is gorgeous!! So ornate! And omg I love Lush - I was just in there the other day and saw several of the items you bought. I love ALL of their cute seasonal stuff - that melting snowman is so freaking cute :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...