Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioning Hair Perfume Review

Good morning, lovelies!! :D

Today I have a review of Lush's Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioner (also known as Happy Happy Joy Joy Hair Perfume, which I think sounds better :D).



I ordered this from their website after reading that it had the same scent as their Shine So Bright and Sea Spray products (which I adore the scent of, and have gotten many compliments from).

I was not disappointed!! :D

This has the same great neroli, grapefruit and rosewood perfume added to it, and it just smells so fabulous! XD

This is a bit on the pricey side, and is the most expensive conditioner that I have ever bought, at $24.95 Can for the 250 ml bottle (you can get two other sizes: the 100 ml bottle retails for $12.95 Can and the 500 ml bottle retails for $39.95 Can).  However, I feel justified in that this is basically a perfume for your hair, and we all know how expensive fragrances can be.  Plus I go through conditioner slowly.

The ingredients are also very lovely, and I like that I am pampering my locks:
Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) , Almond Milk (Prunus dulcis) , Propylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) , Fragrance , Cetrimonium Bromide , Cetearyl Alcohol ,Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) , Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) ,Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) ,Glycerine , Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) , Geraniol ,Hydroxycitronellol , *Limonene , *Linalool , *Citronellol

This smells so good, makes my hair so smooth and shiny, is vegan, and is cruelty-free.  How awesome is that?

The only downside that for me it works like most other light conditioners do, and does not completely de-tangle my thin hair when it is still wet (which tangles all of the time, even if I just brushed it, it will tangle instantly).  However, once my hair is dry it is almost mostly tangle-free (which is usually pretty impossible for me), shiny, and so smooth!!!  As in, I keep running my hands down my hair smooth!!

This will definitely be a re-purchase for me! :D

Have you tried Happy Happy Joy Joy before?  Have you tried and liked any of Lush's hair conditioners?

Have a wonderful day! :)

-Ashesela

25 comments:

  1. I love LUSH!! Beautiful blog!
    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog voi! : D Seguo il tuo blog ora: D

      Delete
  2. Neroli and grapefruit are two of my favourite scents, so I'm going to check this out! I wish I would like Lush products better, but I usually find the smell too overpowering (except for Lemony Flutter)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemony Flutter smells sooo good!! :D I hope that you like the scent of this one :D

      Delete
  3. Hi dear i follow you on GFC,Twitter and Bloglovin.

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me back, I really appreciate that! :D <3

      Delete
  4. great post
    and great blog
    Will you like to follow each other?
    Let me know
    Love

    Fashion Talks


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I would love that! :D I just added on you Google +, but I was already a follower of your blog on GFC and Bloglovin' :D

      Delete
  5. Nice review, have read really good thing about this one..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D It smells so wonderful! :D

      Delete
  6. I really love lush product! follow you back! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!!! :D
      <3

      Delete
  7. First of all I LOVE the name of this product! I'm always looking for a smell-good hair product so I will have to try it out. Lovely blog you have girl-I'm your latest follower (#927).

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following my blog!! :D I am following yours as well!! :D
      <3

      Delete
  8. I have never tried the Lush hair products but I love conditioners and this sounds good so maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the review :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing and reading so many positive reviews about Lush products! Very informative post!

    Pilar

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I really do enjoy a lot of their products :D

      Delete
  10. Hey! I noticed that you were following my blog on bloglovin, and I thought I would stop in and say hey. I recently changed the name of my blog, so to keep following it you have to re-follow the new name on bloglovin. I know, its sort of confusing. It's www.whyshesings.blogspot.com
    :))
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :D Thank you very much for letting me know :) I am re-following! :D

      Delete
  11. Mmm sounds like another lovely-smelling LUSH item!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...