Thursday, August 08, 2013

Birthday Lush Haul

Good morning, dear readers!

I hope that everyone has been having a great week so far! :D

Last week I was able to go to Lush (yay!!!!) and pick up some products for my birthday. :'D A lot of this was from my family, and a bit was from me:




EEEE!!! :'D So excited!!!  Although I got it early, I waited until my actual birthday to use any of it.

I was able to get:
3 (!!) Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bars (I can't get enough of these)
Geophyzz bath bomb/ballistic
Brazened Honey fresh face mask
Oatifix fresh face mask (I just can't get enough of these!  Every time I go there I get one, and I keep them in my freezer so I have three in there right now lol!)
Charity Pot moisturizer
Sympathy for the Skin moisturizer
Godiva solid shampoo
Sea Spray hair spray
Honey Trap lip balm
Blousey shampoo
Honey I Washed the Kids soap
Alkmaar soap
Angels on Bare Skin face wash
Breath of Fresh Air toner

I also got a Dragon's Egg bath bomb, Avobath bath bomb and a Seanick solid shampoo for my sister.

A lot of these I got because they are now staples in my bathing and beauty routines, but a few of these are new purchases for me, like Blousey (I tried a sample and really wanted to try it again), Brazened Honey mask, Geophyzz, Alkmaar soap and Sea Spray.  I will be doing reviews on these soon. :D

Thank you to my family so much!!!

Are there any Lush products that fit staple status in your beauty routines?  It feels like I am slowly exchanging almost all the products I use to Lush (except face cream, because the ones I tried from them didn't work for me).

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. Super cool (huge!) haul, dear gal! I bet wherever you're storing all of these great Lush products smell over-the-moon fabulous! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lisa N: Thank you so much Lisa!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you very much Jessica!! :D They do smell sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your reviews! I love the Vanilla Delight lotion and the Mint Julip lip scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy haul! ^.^ Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing Lush haul! I can't wait to go again around my birthday in September. :) Hope your birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ BizzyGirl: Thank you very much!! :D Oooh Mint Julip tastes so good! I haven't tried Vanilla Delight but I would like to :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!!! :D I am really looking forward to using these :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: Oooh happy early birthday!! :D Thank you so much, it really was! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many awesome-looking items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty goodies!!! Yay for August babies!!!!
    Happy Late Birthday!

    God bless.. more years to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...