Thursday, July 11, 2013

Night Sky Rock Painting


Good morning, dear readers!

I hope that you are doing well :D.

I decided that I want to feature more art on my blog (that's what I wanted it to be mainly about in the first place XD).

My sister and I have taken up painting on rocks, which is really fun!  I need to go down to a river to find more smooth stones to work on.

Here is a night sky rock that I did (I made a planet instead of a moon):



It hasn't been varnished yet, so I am looking forward to doing that (I find it makes it look just so nice!).

Have you ever painted rocks?  I don't remember doing this as a kid, but I know that a lot of people have done so when they were growing up.

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

12 comments:

  1. Oh Ashesela, how absolutely beautiful! You could make money selling those beautiful works of art! I would love something like this for myself, but I have so many other projects on my list!

    You are incredibly talented. I love your work! Thank you for sharing it with us today.

    Love
    Lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Ash! How cool! I can't imagine anything making it look better. You'll have to post after pics!

    -Cordia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Ash! It reminds me of the cover of a Madeleine L'Engle book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is really beautiful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ lovenailpolish: Thank you so incredibly much for your kind comment!! :D I really appreciate that so much!!! :'D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :'D Thank you so very much!!!

    @ Cordia: You are so sweet, Cordia!! Thank you so much! :'D

    @ Lisa: Thank you so much!! :'D

    @ Liesl: What a lovely compliment!! :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Jayne: :'D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you first said you were painting rocks I thought "how cute. Little lady bugs and sunshine's". ..,.Wow girl!!! You have blown me away with your rock-ing art!! Taken to a whole new level!



    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously cool rock art - wowzers, girl, there's no end to your creative talent!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Ash! This is incredible! You make me want to paint rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely amazing! You are so crazy talented with a paint brush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...