Monday, July 15, 2013

China Glaze Watermelon Rind and O.P.I Last Friday Night


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a mani that I made with China Glaze Watermelon Rind and O.P.I Last Friday Night.


I love the colour of Watermelon Rind, but I am not a huge fan of foils, so this is a so-so polish for me.  Last Friday Night is an amazing glitter, and a great substitute for Sinful Colors Hottie (SC tests on animals, so I don't use their polishes anymore).





The lighting here is weird, but I think it helps to show off the glitter (this is how it looks in regular lighting, for some reason my camera doesn't pick up the glitter as well):


I hope that you had an awesome weekend!! :D

-Ashesela

12 comments:

  1. These two look amazing together! Last Friday Night hides the foil and makes it look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo together! I would have never paired these two together but they look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty - there is a dreamy, beautiful sort of mermaid's tail glistening in the sun quality to this lovely polish combo.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :) i love last Friday night

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ A Girl and Her Polish: Yay!! :D I am so glad you like the combination! :D

    @ Lisa N: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: :D Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Me too!! :D Thank you!!! :D

    @ zimmy_b: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Sara: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Jayne: I am glad you like it!! :D A bit foily for me, but I don't mind it with the glitter over it.

    @ MB: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...