Friday, July 12, 2013

Backyard in July


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I popped out back (in our backyard) to grab a few photos and take a peek at some of our plants growing out there.  We have a really good variety of plants (from bee balm, raspberries, grapes and lemon balm, to lavender, daisys, lilacs, marshmallow and mushrooms of all sorts!).

Here are a few photos:



Oh how I love thee lemonbalm!


My sister got a few photos of this cute little dragonfly:


Beebalm



Years ago we had an infestation of raspberries, and we tried to get rid of them because their root system is rediculous.  Low and behold:


They are growing out from under our deck!!


Some plant variety:


Those are grapes growing up the side of our house!


An assortment of possible paint worthy rocks:


Some more plants:


Some of the cutest grapes!!


Yay!

I really like our backyard and that we have so many types of plant life.  I also like how the plants bloom at different times so next month there will be new blooms to photograph.

I hope that you have an amazing weekend!! :D

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post - and those raspberries sure find their way LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderfully lovely backyard! From the pretty blooms to the scrumptious berries, that looks like my dream kind of yard.

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with those rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh gorgeous pictures and scenery! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...