Tuesday, June 11, 2013

If I Were Rich...


Good morning, dear readers! :D

I thought that I would make some posts about things that really interest me, and today's post is all about things I would love to have if I could afford them (after spending money on important things, that is! ;))

Some of these...
(Image source - not my image)

Made from gibeon meteorites, the crystal structure makes an amazing design.  Plus, they are meteorites!!!!!  They don't have to be shaped into balls, but I think they look pretty cool.  Oh, and I would love some jewellery made with them!

One of these:

(Image source - not my image)

I've always wanted my own personal library (oh books, how I love thee!), and this one is absolutely gorgeous!!  The warm tones of wood and the layout make this room one I would love to spend a lot of time in.

A working one of these:

(Image source - not my image)

We have a fireplace already, but it doesn't work.  Even though it has been cleaned the smoke just builds up inside the house instead of going outside.  I love this model made with natural stones!

All of these!:


(Image source - not my image)

While I do have quite a few of these, I really wouldn't mind owning all of them.  Golden makes amazing paints, and their Open Acrylics are the best I have ever used.  They are like a mix between an acrylic and an oil, and you sure as shit can't go wrong with that!!  (Plus they have amaaazing pigment!)

A thousand of these in all sizes and shapes:


(Image source - not my own image)

You really can't get enough of great brushes!

This!:

(Image source - not my image)

Can you imagine having that as an indoor pool?!

This:


(Image source - not my images)

I'd feel like a goddess swimming in that beauty!

This whole set up:

(Image source - not my image)

No explanation required... sigh.

One of these:

(Image source - not my image)

I always wanted to try sleeping face down, but impending suffocation has always been a deterrent.

What are some things you would love to have if you could afford anything in the world?

Have an amazing day!!

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. Maybe someday you'll be rich enough!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lapin: Hehehe that would be fun! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would prefer perpetual wealth rather than short bursts of it. And the things I would like to have must be something that would not require a huge maintenance unless necessary.
    I draw a little [just a little :)], I don't paint though. If I have the time I would love to experiment with that, and maybe with those amazing colours and brushes you suggested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoroughly cool post - I hope you'll do more like this over time. Both Tony and I have always wanted a grand library like that, too (we're both huge bookworms).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get all of these things too~ haha especially the fireplace, the library, the pools, the brushes, everything!! If I could afford anything in the world, I would hire a chef that could cook me yummy foods as well as teach me how to cook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lisa N: Thank you so much!! :D I had a lot of fun making it! :D

    @ Rin: That is so awesome that you draw!!! :D And I cannot recommend a better paint than that, to be honest :D.

    @ Jessica: Aw thank you so much, Jessica!! I definately will! :D And oh, wouldn't it be amazing having a huge personal library? I honestly don't know where I would be if not for books. :D

    @ Jane: Oh that would be so awesome!! I would get a chef too!!! :D (And try to learn to cook more, I am terrible at it! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh fancy stuff! I think it would be so awesome to have a personal library!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ drinkcitra: It really would!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe update: My sister got a meteorite for me for my birthday!! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...