Saturday, June 15, 2013

Born Pretty Store Rhinestone Review

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review for two products that were sent to me from Born Pretty Store.

I have the 1.5 mm rhinestones :



and the rhinestone multi-pack:



The 1.5 mm rhinestones are so fantastic for nail art!!  They are small and can be used in an endless amount of designs, and are really good quality.

The wheel of different shaped rhinestones is pretty awesome.  There are 11 different styles:


and one thing I really enjoy about the container it came in, is that it slides open really easily:


Most rhinestones come in wheel containers that are a huge pain to open and close, so I usually take them out and put them into something else.  However, I really like this container, so I will continue using it :D.

I seriously love all of these rhinestones!  I am a huge fan of sparkle, and I really enjoy the different shapes (and facets) of these.  I also adore the 1.5 mm rhinestones, and there are sooo many in that bag (it says there are 10000)!!

Here is a design I made using the above items (as well as some 2 mm rhinestones from Born Pretty Store and some stainless steel balls):






I had a lot of fun making these!! :D  (I just wish my skin wasn't so dry!)

I highly (!) recommend these products, and I will continue to enjoy using them for many more manicures!!

Don't forget to use the code CBJ61 for 10% off of your Born Pretty Store order.

Have an awesome day!!

-Ashesela



12 comments:

  1. These are marvelous - so chic, versatile and glamorous. I just love that you get so many shapes in one pack. Gorgeous design, dear Ash!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. that manicure is so gorgeous! very royal, like a queens nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lot of effort you put into this gorgeous mani - perfect for a festive occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow blingy manicure you got with it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica: Aw, thank you so much Jessica!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :'D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D Thank you so much Maria!!! :D

    @ Lisa N: :D Thank you very much!!!

    @ Katie Does Nails: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so elegant with the rhinestones!! but wow 10000 in that bag? that's good cause you have more to make designs with :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh your mani is so fancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your manicures are always so artistic and crazy beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your mani is so pretty! I love the design you did with the rhinestones! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh man...! I love the sparkle and different shapes like you do. That store is heaven! lool Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...