Sunday, March 10, 2013

Small Lush Haul (again!)


Good evening, dear readers!

Well I did not expect to be doing another Lush haul so soon!  It turns out that some of the products I bought the last time I went to Lush did not agree with me :'(.  I had to return the Celestial moisturizer, Imperialis moisturizer, and the Ultrabland cleanser as all three of them broke out my skin.  :(

Ultrabland works amazingly well at removing makeup, and the two moisturizers were very nourishing, but they just didn't work for me.  I still recommend them as they were nice, just not for my skin. :)

On a lighter note, the money I got back was put to good use, as you can see below ;):



Yesterday I picked up a good haul!  I have a video of it here.

Here is what I got:

A Honey Bee bath ballistic/bomb:


A Butterball bath ballistic/bomb:


A Ma Bar bubble bar:


Vanillary solid perfume:


Sweet Lips lip scrub:


Oatifix fresh face mask:



I also got a floating island bath melt and another Sympathy for the Skin (gosh do I ever love that moisturizer!!)

I got two samples with my purchase, both of which are facial moisturizers.  I figured before I plunk down more cash for something that may break me out, I would ask for some samples to try.  I got a sample of Gorgeous and Vanishing Cream.  I hope one of them works for me! :D

Have you tried any of these products?  If so, did you like them?

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. That's too bad the other products didn't work out for you!
    I just got Sweet Lips as well, I love Lush's lip scrubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ OPI Addict: I love the smell of Sweet Lips; it reminds me of a Lip Smackers I once had XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that some of your recent Lush items troubled your skin. I have wildly sensitive skin and can wholeheartedly relate to what that's like. Fingers crossed that all of your new goodies work wonderfully for you and don't bother your skin in the slightest.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jessica: Sorry to hear that you have really sensitive skin too! :( It can be such a bother!!
    Thank you for your kind words :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I really want to try the bath bombs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this Lush DIY & thought of you!
    http://www.mariasself.com/p/lush-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you call this small??? I loooove Lush but I don't have it in my town

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...