Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Glittery Mani with Red Lines


Good evening, dear readers!

The other day (about a week ago) I did my nails with China Glaze Tinsel Town, which is a stunning glittery polish from the 2011 China Glaze Let it Snow collection.  I have to say that this is probably one of my favourite China Glaze polishes ever.  It goes on so well, and is just so stunning!

I used some silver glitter over top (either Essie Set in Stones or L.A. Glitter Addict in Explosion) and painted on some burgundy lines using acrylic paint.






What do you think of Tinsel Town?

Have a wonderful night!!

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a pretty polish - am into glitter in a big way at the moment so this is right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!!!! one of the nicest christmas manis ive seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, how wonderfully pretty! I adore the way that this mani makes me think of beautiful Christmas gifts wrapped in shimmery silver paper with burgundy ribbons wrapped around them. Very chic and festive!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really cool! Love how much the red stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, this looks so awesome! I *love* the way the deep, red lines stand out against the bright, glittering background--and yes! Just like Jessica said, it totally reminds me of Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love your combo. I am glad to see that you are back and hope you are feeling better. I miss you when you are gone from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a very pretty mani! The base really sets off the red lines :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is lovely! I really like those red lines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ jennycute: I am so glad you like it!! :D It is soooo glittery in real life! :D

    @ elvie na: Thank you so much!!! :D!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: YAY!! That was what I was going for! :D I am so glad you like it!!

    @ Lindsey R: :D Thank you!!!!

    @ Elizabeth: YAY!! Thank you so much!! I was inspired by gift wrapping when I made this!!! :D

    @ Malinda: Thank you so much, Malinda!! :’D That really means a lot to me!!!

    @ Jenna Froggy: :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ drinkcitra: :D Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...