Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Nail Mails


Good afternoon dear readers!!

Happy Christmas Eve, and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate today!! :D

It's been a weird Christmas Eve for me, as Christmas is on a Tuesday this year and the postal service is open today.  I am so thankful for that, as I got two absolutely amazing packages in the mail today!!!

First up is a package from my lovely Twinsie Tuesday Secret Santa, Brandi.

Pretty & Polished Tart, China Glaze Atlantis and Hare Atolla:


Pretty and Polished Tart (my first Pretty & Polished polish!!! :D):


China Glaze Atlantis:


Hare Atolla (my first Hare polish!!! :D) (sorry about the weird angle XD):


Brandi, I really can't thank you enough.  You are such a doll!!!!  The polishes are absolutely gorgeous, and you got me China Glaze Atlantis!!! EEEE!!!  I've been lemming that one for over a year!!! :D  Thank you, thank you!!! :'D

And here is the package I got from my friend Elizabeth:


From left to right: Max Factor Cloudy Blue, Bandi Metallic Silver, Skin Food Milk Creamy Nail in VL004, Skin Food Nail Vita in BL514, Skin Food Nail Vita in BR612 and Shiseido Maquillage in 94:


Max Factor Cloudy Blue (my first Max Factor polish!! :D):


Bandi Metallic Silver (my first Bandi polish!!):


Skin Food Nail Vita in BL514 - Aqua Green (the three Skin Food polishes I got are the first of that brand I have ever gotten!!):


Skin Food Nail Vita in BR612 - Cappuccino:


Skin Food Milk Creamy Nail in VL004 (Lavender Milk) (isn't that bottle super cute?! XD):


Shiseido Maquillage nail polish in 94 (I love Shiseido, I love the bottle, and even though it is hard to see on here, omg it is a purple holo!!!):




Such a sweet card from such a sweet friend:


Custard mochi!!!  AW YEAH!!!  (I freaking love mochi!!):



Kinoko no yama (mushroom shaped sweet snack):


Petite Pastel candy (chocolate cones and malt balls!! :D ) :


Panda Pocky!! (cookies and cream flavoured):


Isn't this too cute??! XD:

Wow!!!  I really can't thank you enough, Elizabeth!!!! :'D  You are so incredibly sweet!!!!  I love EVERYTHING!!! :'D Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :'D :'D  And the candy?  OMG!!!  (I also collect cards, so thank you so much for the sweet one you sent to me!! :"D  I am sorry the one I sent you was folded since it wouldn't fit in the box properly >.<').

Ladies, you are so amazing beyond words.  I really can't thank either of you enough!!!! :'D

What an amazing way to wake up (I woke up from a nap and saw that my Dad got the mail today, and that these amazing presents had arrived)!! :'D

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! XD  :D

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. Wow, these all look like amazing polishes! Perfect timing, too :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jenn: Thank you so much!! :'D Merry Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lucky girl - what a lot of nice pressies :)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What incredible Christmas Eve packages to receive! Wow, you must feel like Christmas really came a day early for you! Love all the beautiful polishes you got! I've heard good things about Skin Food, but haven't tried any of their offerings yet myself. Can't wait to see the awesome manis I know you'll whip up with fantastic colour!

    May your holiday season sparkle with joy and merriment, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you!! :D Merry Christmas! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, Jessica!! Merry Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was mail yesterday? I should go check my mailbox, lol! Nice nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing things!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...