Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Indie Polish


Good morning, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday!!  :D


For today's theme, we were to do a manicure using an indie polish.  Well!  I think now is a time as any to start showing you... Mysterium! :D

A while back on my blog I had mentioned that I was working on something secretive.  This is it! :D This is a new polish brand created by a collaboration of my sister, friend and I.  :>  I am very excited over it!! :D  The collection will mainly consist of mainly glitter and shimmer toppers, with a few opaque colours mixed in.

I will be showing you more of the polishes over the upcoming weeks.  They are currently awaiting labels (and names!!), so for now you will be seeing the bottles by themselves.

This lovely polish was created by my sister:









This one is currently awaiting a name, but I will let you know what it is when we finally decide on it.  This polish is a glitter topper with black, pink and white matte glitters.  The base has a gentle shimmer throughout it, and what you see in the photos above are two coats over O.P.I's Dating a Royal.  I am wearing one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward over top.

I am so excited to show you more of these upcoming polishes, but that will have to wait for future posts.

Don't forget to check out these other wonderful Twinsie Blogs:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth  

Have an amazing day!! :D

-Ashesela

32 comments:

  1. I want this SO HARD, Ash! It's beautiful!! Seriously, I must have it. Like, yesterday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO GORGEOUS!! I am droooooling over those pink square glitters! Congrats on your upcoming brand, I can't wait to see what you gals come up with =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you Ash!! Your creations are fabulous! This glitter on top of blue? KILLER! I can't wait to get my hands on some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cool! Congrats on your new line:) I always thought you'd end up making polishes since you're so creative with the frankening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new line! This first polish looks amazing! I LOVE square glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! I WANT THIS! :)

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on you new line! this is so pretty! i know they all will be amazing, you and you sister make the best frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new line of polish! This one is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty ash! can't wait to get my hands on some of these:]

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is exciting! I love the pink topper. I hope things go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just look at you! You're so creative! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is awesome! Love the undies too--really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg how exciting! This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hats off to your sister, that polish is fabulous! It has the coolest late 80s/early 90s vibe to it and makes me think of the walls at a local roller rink I used to go to back in those days.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Elizabeth: YAY!!! Thank you!! :D I am so glad you like it!!! :’D

    @ Jacqui: Thank you so much!!!! :’D

    @ Maribeth: Aw, thank you so much Meribeth!! I have to say that this is one of my favourites that my sister has made. I am so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!!!! You are so sweet!! :’D

    @ Cordia: Me too!!! :D I love it so much!! XD Thank you so much :D!!!

    @ Marisa: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Tara: YAY!!! I’m so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so very much!!! :D You are so kind!!! :’D

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you very, very much!!! :D

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: YAY!!! ^-^ :’D Thank you!!! :D

    @ Malinda: Thank you so much, Malinda!! I really appreciate that!! :’D

    @ JennaFroggy: Thank you so much, Jenna!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :’D YAY!! Thank you so much!! :D

    @ The Collegiate Nail: :’D Thank you so much!!! I wish I could take credit for this one (my sister made it) :D!!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much, Maria!!! :D

    @ Amanda: :’D YAY!! Thank you very much, Amanda!!!

    @ Chelsea: :D!!! Thank you so much Chelsea!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much Meredith!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D!!! Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you very much, Jessica!!! :D I <3 your descriptions!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute and girly! I am so excited to see your future creations!! AWHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you so much, Anna!! :D I am so glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. So exciting Ash! Love love love these glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Anne Thompson: Thank you so much!!! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. pink, black and white glitters?! I want! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your blog. What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ ChiChi: I am so glad you like it!!!! :D

    @ Amy K: Thank you!! I am following your blog now :D!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOOOOOO, Ash, this is super awesome! I am so excited to see your polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...