Monday, August 13, 2012

Nail Mail Haul!


Good really early morning, dear readers! :D

I have some awesome nail mail to show you today!!

A little while back, a friend of mine (the lovely Anna from GoingtotheShowing) sent me this awesome bundle in the mail:


I absolutely ADORE these!!  What an awesome haul!!  I love Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and I have to rely on polish loving friends in the U.S.A to send me Sinful, since they aren't sold here.  I am also really impressed with The Wet n' Wild Fast Dry line.  Oh, not to mention... CANDY!!! :D  SO awesome!!!  Thank you so much, Anna!!  You are such a sweetheart!! :'D

I got another package in the mail, and this one was from my lovely friend Jenn (from AllThatIsGorgeous).  Here is what she sent to me:


Golly gumdrops, Batman!!  Awesome haul!!  OOoh, she also made this gorgeous custom polish for me:



(Please excuse my ugly nails.)

Isn't that gorgeous??!  Jenn, you are a sweetheart!!!

THANK YOU WONDERFUL LADIES SO MUCH!!! :'D  I appreciate this so freaking much!!!! :'D  I get so giddy when I get polish in the mail.  I end up squealing like a 5 year old and ooh-ing and ahh-ing all over the place. :D

Many hugs, my wonderful friends.  So many hugs!!!

I hope that everyone has an amazing day! :D

-Ashesela ;)

23 comments:

  1. I have the Green Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish and I wear it a lot during tennis season because its the school colors and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you got some awesome stuff, Ash! Woo hoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ squeegy4274: It is such a lovely colour!! I really love the Xtreme Wear line :D.

    @ drinkcitra: :D!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a lucky girl too - what a lot of nice polishes and stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marias Nail Art: :D Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never had Sally Hanson extreme wear before.. maybe I will try it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great nail mail! The franken polish looks very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how wonderful is that :D

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, dear! And very cute blog!
    I`m your follower now.
    And I`ll be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous color!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gifts, I love nailpolish!

    XO
    http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome nail mail! Getting polish in the mail is so exciting! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! so many fantastic colors! love it!
    I am your new follower, will you follow back?

    + I would like to invite you to take part in my giveaway:
    http://letsbless.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Sera: Oooh I highly suggest it!! I love that line! :D

    @ Anastacia: Thank you so much!! :D I swatched it and it looks so gorgeous!!!

    @ LoLy: :D!!!

    @ bonnie_blog: Thank you so much!!! I am following your blog! :D

    @ Bonnie: Thank you!! :D

    @ Amanda: I am so lucky!!! :’D

    @ Floor: Me too!!! :D

    @ Caroline Jewel: Thank you so much for your comment!! :D

    @ Miriam: Thank you so much!! I am following your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colours!!Nice blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great nail mail! Sakura looks beautiful, can't wait to see swatches of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love yours, followin' you!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome haul!
    I'm following you return love back?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could you please support me and vote for Nat Bees Fashion here:
    http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    It means the world to me, thank you!
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh, awesome awesome mail day for sure - lucky gal, you! I adore Xtreme Wear, too, and like that it's so easy to find, even in smaller towns across Canada.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Elfena: Thank you so much for visiting my blog! :D I am following yours. :D

    @ Jacqui: It is sooo gorgeous!!! :D

    @ Meganne: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Anastasia: Thank you for visiting my blog! I am following yours and I voted for your blog. :)

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you :D!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Isn't it just a wonderful line? I am glad you enjoy it too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...