Friday, August 03, 2012

My Green Polish Collection


Good morning, dear readers! :D

I hope that everyone is doing well!

Here is part 2 of the colour collections I own (not including frankens).

Here is a group shot:


And here are the polishes:


From L to R: Sinful Colors Green Ocean, Sinful Colors Irish Green, Sinful Colors Olympia, Sinful Colors Call You Later and Sinful Colors San Francisco.


From L to R: It's So Easy Stripe Rite in green, Myviven in SG34, China Glaze in Glittering Garland, China Glaze in Holly Day, Zoya in Yara, Gosh in Forest Floor and The Hungry Asian in On a Budget.


From L to R: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Ivy League, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet, Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Limestone, Essence in Lime Up! and Wet n' Wild in SaGreena the Teenage Witch.

Yay for green!! :D  I actually thought I would have more of them.  :S  Go figure!

Do you like green nail polish?  And if so, which are your favourites? :D

Have a wonderful day :D!

-Ashesela

19 comments:

  1. oooh look at all the pretty greens!!! <3

    I don't own many greens a all, but I love them :( Although, haha, I have one on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have tons of greens! I don't think greens look that great on me, so I think I have....5 maybe?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 2 in common this time! Sinful Colors Green Ocean and Zoya Yara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green! One of my top 3 colours :) One of my favourites is Nubar Reclaim - linear holo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of pretty greens, I love green, have close to 60, and right now the favorite is Sation Oh My Oceania...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good amount of greens! I like greens, but not all shades. Mints are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League is pretty! I have one I love from Kleancolor called 'Mettalic Green'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling over here! Greens are by far my favorite polish color, I love seeing people's green stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ polishyoftruth.com: I love green too!!! :D That’s awesome that you are wearing one right now :D!!

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: I love green very much haha :D!!

    @ Leanne: Both are so awesome!! :D!

    @ LabMuffin: Wow, that one is soooo pretty!!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Wooo that is awesome that you have so many!!! :D Oh My Oceania is so gorgeous!!! :D

    @ MariJo: Mints are so pretty!!! :D

    @ Tharvey: Oh my good gracious, I just looked up Metallic Green, and it is stunning!!!!

    @ Jacqui: I’m so glad you like this post!! :D Greens are awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love green polishes! My faves are the smokey emerald ones with glassflecks like the holiday ones that China Glaze always comes out with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Amanda: Ooh I love those ones!!!! :D

    @ BeautyShades: Thank you so much!! :D I thought I would have had more! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection of greens! I have some of those Sinful Colors, I really like Sn Francisco. I forget that I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these posts! Your greens are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello thanks for visiting my blog. I don't realy understand your comment, but it is okay :D I am new follower, can you follow me back?
    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cool!

    I follow you now!


    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't tend to like a lot of greens yet I buy a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo, you know how crazy I am about greens! I love all of these, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love green, just very picky about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...