Monday, June 18, 2012

Wonderful Nail Mails and Haul

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Anyone else having a really irritating time with site warnings for malware?  Sooo frustrating!!!  I've temporarily removed my blogroll for this reason.  I was able to get the warning cleared earlier in the week without having to do anything to my blogroll, but I just got another warning this morning so I took it off.  :(  Sigh!

Anyway, for the first part of this post, here is an AMAZING nail mail from Jenna Froggy over at I'm Still Thinking:


She gave me tea, face and eye masks, a cat toy that she made completely by scratch (which my cat LOVES!!), beautiful bracelets that she also made completely by scratch (SO pretty), candies (aww yeah!!) and Butter London polishes in Trout Pout and Snog (amazing!!)  Thank you so much, Jenna!! :'D  You are such a sweetheart! :'D!!!  I am seriously going to have so much fun with this!!! :D

Here is what I got in the mail from Amanda over at Amandalandish:


Pure Ice Vinyl Remix and Platinum Magic Base Coat polishes (that come with a super cute nail file), and Sinful Colors in Mama-San!  I won the Pure Ice polishes in a spring-themed contest she held a while back, and she included the Sinful Colors polish as an added bonus!!! :'D  Thank you so much, Amanda!!!  I love these!!! :'D

And last but definitely not least, here is what my lovely friend Tomoko brought me back from Japan:



EEEEE!!  Isn't that postcard the absolute cutest? XD  It basically says "when you smile, I am happy". She also gave me a lavender bath fizzy and a Nail Max Collections magazine!!! OMG!!! :'D  I've wanted one of these for soooo long!!!  Japanese nail art really goes above and beyond.  I have looked at online scans of similar magazines, but I've always wanted one in real life.  If I have the chance to read something either online or in person, I pick in person all the way.

Here are a couple of examples of what is found in this magazine:



There are sooo many ideas!!  I will be getting inspiration from this magazine for years!!!

Thank you soooo much Tomoko! :'D!!!!  You are so amazing! :'D Arigatou gozaimasu!

Thank you all, so much!!!  I am truly blessed to have such amazing and kind friends!!! :'D

-Ashesela

20 comments:

  1. Awesome nail mails, you have some very generous friends :) wish I got nail mail like that!

    I love japanese nail art magazines. You should go to http://tokyo-jam.livejournal.com/ - that site has full magazine scans of hundreds of japanese titles. I've downloaded dozens of issues of Nail Max, Nail Up, Nail Venus and Stylish Nail. For free! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Leanne: Thank you!!! :D Haha I used Tokyo Jam too!! :D But thank you so much for the suggestion! I prefer having something in person so I asked Tomoko if she would mind picking me up one, since ordering one online and getting it sent by mail costs like $30 here. :O

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And yes, this malware thing is annoying. I had to remove my blog roll too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too removed my blog list temporarily for the same reason, it's very annoying!
    Such great nail mails - and I agree, the post card is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ MariJo: Thank you!! :D Sorry you had the same problem! :(

    @ Marias Nail Art: Ugh that is so frustrating that so many of us are being affected by this! :(
    Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the nail polish colors. They are so pretty.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful nail mail dear.. i loved the colors a lot ..<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great shipment of goods! I can't wait to see you put those nail looks to use, I've been getting them attached to my July magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is some fun mail!! You've got great friends :) Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many goodies, lucky! ;) btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesomely fun mail day, wowzers!!! I especially like the 1950s vibe of the labels on the ure Ice Vinyl Remix and Platinum Magic Base Coat polishes.

    Wishing you a marvelous Monday & week ahead,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome nail mail! I removed my blog roll to avoid any trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool nail mail! That magazine looks like a great source of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome stuff! omg how come some of you had to remove your blog roll? I've been seeing the malware stuff popping up yesterday, but haven't seen anything today...that's so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Niesha: Thank you so much!!! :D Me too!!

    @ Bravoe Runway: Thank you!! :D I am so excited to get ideas from the magazine!!! I LOVE Japanese magazines!

    @ Anne Thompson: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ The Lacquer Factor: Thank you!!! :D

    @ lexi: Thank you!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I hope that you have a wonderful week as well!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Thank you!! :D It is such a shame that so many of us are being affected by the malware trouble. : (

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: Thank you!! Oh my gosh, it really is!!!!

    @ drinkcitra: I don’t know why there have been so many problems. Apparently there are some links that have links to websites known to have malware, or something really convoluted and confusing, and removing the blogroll helps by not sharing the links. So confusing and frustrating! : (

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much!!! It is the only crackle I own, and as a reformed crackle-hater (not really hate, but I didn't love it) I must say that I am having so much freakin’ fun with it!!!! It is so awesome! :D Thank you for giving me the opportunity to appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmmmm I totally want some butter london!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...