Thursday, June 07, 2012

2 Amazing Nail Mails!! :D

Good evening, dear readers!!

I wanted to show you the wonderful nail mails I received within the last week!!

First up, this one if from Tara, from over at Polishy of Truth.  She sent me Finger Paints Flashy, Sinful Colors Irish Green, Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, Sinful Colors Hottie, Sinful Colors Call You Later, and Sinful Colors Boom Boom!!! OMG!!  Thank you SO much Tara!!!!  This is so amazing!!!! :'D    I love all of these!!! :D!!!



Next, was from Brandi, over at The Collegiate Nail.  She sent me Sinful Colors Greek Isles, Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl, Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Sinful Colors San Francisco, Sinful Colors Pandora, and Sinful Colors Let Me Go.  She also included an adorable nail file, but I forgot to include it in the photograph.  >.<
EEE!!!!  Thank you SO MUCH Brandi!!! :'D I love them so much!!! XD  So amazing!!!




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! You ladies are truly amazing!!!  I appreciate these SO FREAKING MUCH, and I look forward to trying them all on and experimenting with them!!! :'D  Thank you, THANK YOU!!

-Ashesela

(P.S. :'D!!!!!)

19 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad they found a good home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...I love nail mail, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tara: Me too!! LOL XD Thank you soooooo much!!! :'D!!!

    @ JennaFroggy: Me too!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I love Greek Isles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - that's a fantastic haul!! I'm looking forward to seeing them on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely polishes - nail mails are the best LOL - takes us right back to childhood and Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nail mail, I love Greek Isles and Pandora ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post: I like your nail polish collection so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dark green nail polish looks stunning! get your swatching cap on missus :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome nail mail! :) i cant wait to see nail junkie swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! They all look so gorgeous! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Simple Joy of Polish: I look forward to trying it out!!!! :D

    @ Rainbowify Me: Thank you!!! :D Me too!!!

    @ flesh60: I really am!!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: They are just so nice!!! I love them! XD

    @ lauriestrode: I’m really looking forward to swatching them!! :D

    @ Fabrizia: Thank you so much for following me! I follow you :D!!

    @ Cuti-CLUE-les: Hahaha!!! It does look so gorgeous!! :D

    @ esmeheredia: Oh I LOVE that one!!! Definitely one of my favourite glitters ever!!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice nail mail! Sinful Colors are pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw how awesome! Everything looks wonderful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! You've got some fab polishes there, I can't wait to see them in action x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Lindsey R: Thank you!! :D They really are!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you!! :D I am so happy!! XD

    @ CharlieDBeauty: Thank you so much!!! I am so excited to wear them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...