Sunday, April 01, 2012

Wow... 200 Followers

Hello dear readers,

Wow!!  Today I have reached over 200 followers.  I can't believe this!! :D  Thank you all so very much, for your support and comments, tips and suggestions.  I really appreciate each and every one of you so very much!!  :D

Because of you I continue to make posts about something I love, and you help me so much!  I have ADHD and usually by now I move onto another hobby, but I have stuck with this one since about August of last year, and for me that is amazing!!  Plus, in my future I hope to go to school to become a nail technician, and it is an amazing feeling having a plan for what you want to do for a career (especially after so long!).

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :'D  You are all amazing, and I couldn't ask for a better audience.  Really.  You are all awesome!

-Ashesela

17 comments:

  1. We loves ya! So glad we've become friends. I truly enjoy everything you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I'm so happy that you've find something you truly love! Congratulations and here's to many more wonderful nail posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You deserve so many and more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You're so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congrats!! Your blog is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kaki: Thank you so much!! I really appreciate becoming friends too!! :D

    @ Jayne: Thank you so very much!!!! :D

    @ Stephanie: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ Taya: Thank you very much, I really appreciate that!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so very much!! :'D

    @ drinkcitra: YAY thank you so much for your kindness!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear about yr exciting future plans, I know you will do well :) Keep up the great work honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ hollysagemini: Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet and I really appreciate that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, you deserve it! :) And glad to hear about your future plans, you'll do great - I'm sure of it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Paulina: Thank you!!! :D

    @ LabMuffin: Thanks so much!! :D

    @ Maria: Thank you very much!! I really appreciate that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awhh. Congrats on all your well deserved followers :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Jennius: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...