Thursday, April 05, 2012

Following Your Blogs via GFC

Hello dear readers,

It was brought to my attention earlier today that I had signed up for a contest on someone's blog, and that it showed that I was not following their blog via GFC.  I tried several times (hopefully this time it will work) and so I've learned that for me the GFC following thing can be a little buggy.

If you see me signed up for a contest or something and it says that I am not following you, please let me know so I can try it again.  Sorry for all of the confusion.

Thanks!!

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. It's kinda weird, when enter your gfc name in a rafflecopter, I think it follows under email? I'm not sure, but best bet would just be to click the Join this site button on the actual blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cee: I think what happened with me was I would click the follow button at the top of the blog page, and I needed to click "join this site" where the photos of other followers were instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the issue that been happening to me is i follow my friend's blog and i never get her posts on my blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ YoannitaL: Sorry to hear that you have been having problems too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you using internet explorer? I switched to Google Chrome and all my problems with gfc went away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kia: I am using Chrome, but I think I figured the problem out. Thanks for the tip!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...