Hello dear readers! :D
I got an amazing haul on Friday (this is all the polish I am allowed to buy until the end of April), and I wanted to show it to you! :D I am so excited about these polishes!! :D
In the back row there is a bottle of Quo nail polish remover, and two huge containers of different glitters (my Dad picked this up for me!! :D).
In the next row, there is:
- Sally Hansen Glass Slipper (my friend Jenn is sending me one in the mail too, and I picked up one more because I don't want to run out of this!! :D)
- Nicole by O.P.I Rainbow in the S-Kylie (the Rainbow Connection dupe... I had this polish before but I used it up while making frankens... so glad that I could get another bottle! :D)
- O.P.I Pirouette My Whistle (I am sooo excited for this one, the moment I saw photos of it online I knew I needed it!! lol).
- Joe Fresh Starry (kinda a mild silvery holo)
- A bunch of Color Clubs that have no names
In the next row forward, there is:
- Barielle Buddha-ful (it has flakies in it!!! :D)
- Barielle Swizzle Stix
- Barielle Blossom
- Barielle Grape Escape
- Barielle Do Unto Others
- Another Color Club with no name
- Essence Black is Back
- Essence Break Through
- Essence Where is the Party?
- Essence Let's Get Lost
In the first row, there is:
- Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine
- Essence Ultimate Pink
- Essence Space Queen
- Essence Walk on Air
- Essence Luxury Secret
- Essence Nude It!
- Essence Sweet as Candy
- Essence Walk of Fame
I actually picked up even more polishes, but those are to be sent out with packages. :D
Now I am out of money, hahah!! :'D
I was SO happy to be able to get Essence polishes!! I had never ever seen them before I got sent one in a nail mail, and I thought that they weren't available here in Canada. At least, definitely not where I live! But when I stepped into a pharmacy just to have a look around, I found a new display of it! :D As the sales lady told me Shopper's Drug Mart bought the rights to sell Essence here, and this will be the only place you will be able to get it in Canada. Not all of the Shopper's have them right now, so I was super happy to find them in my local one!! :D So I grabbed a bunch!
I also went to Winners, and bought those 5 Barielle shades for...get this...$6.99 (plus tax). FOR 5!!!! Not each, but all together! :D Super win!
I also got a pack of 7 bottles of Color Club for $14.99 (plus tax), and they are gorgeous shades!! :D The only problem is that they don't have any names on them. I thought that I could easily find the names online, but nope! I still don't know what they are. I even tried to describe them, and I typed in the title on the box, but I came up with no results. So I ask thee: does anyone know what colours these are?? (Here is a picture without flash, and another with it).
I'm pretty stumped!
Anyhoo, I hope that everyone has an absolutely amazing day!!! :D
Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately! Swatches (where applicable) ...
Good morning, dear readers! :D A little while ago I was contacted by OMG Nail Strips , and asked if I would like to try out their product ...
Good morning, dear readers! Today I was on the Lush area of Reddit, and came across this article , which has a few snippets of what Lu...
Good afternoon, dear readers!! :D Today I have a slightly more unusual review for you: The Face Shop's Sseal Escargot 24K Gold Cream. ...