Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nail Mails of Epic Proportions

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

As promised, here is a peek of the amazing nail mail that I got this morning!  I have been swapping with several lovely ladies, and by 9 a.m. this morning, I had 13 new nail polishes!! :D  I had a migraine but I was so over the moon with these polishes, that I was incredibly happy despite the pain.

First up, is a package from the lovely Katee (from A Girl and Her Polish)!




YAY CANDY!! :D XD  I am so excited for the polish!! :D  I've already dug into the candy and my sister and I finished off the Peeps already.  XD  So good! XD  She also sent me a really sweet card!

So from left to right, I got:
-essence Wake Up! (my first essence!!)
-Sinful Colors Green Ocean
-Sinful Colors Irish Green
-Sinful Colors Cinderella
-Sinful Colors Zeus
 These are all amazingly beautiful polishes and I am so looking forward to wearing them!! :D
I saw a photo of the Sinful Colors St. Patrick's Day display and I really wanted these, but soon forgot about them.  Then KABLAM!  In my mail!! :D  Also, she held onto this Cinderella so she could send it to me, and I am so grateful!

THANK YOU SO MUCH KATEE!!!!!! :'D

Next, here is what I received from the lovely Winnie!


She sent me a lovely note and a lot of beautiful polish!

From left to right:
-Revlon Whimsical
-Nerd Lacquer Don't Blink
-China Glaze Techno
-China Glaze Kinetic Candy
-Zoya Skylar
-Sinful Colors Cinderella
-Sinful Colors Rise and Shine
-Sinful Colors Zeus

These are so wonderful!!  I am so looking forward to wearing these!! :D

I got two Sinful Colors Cinderellas today, and two more Sinful Colors Zeus (so I had three in total!! :D).  I am so happy!  I gave one to my sister.  ^-^

THANK YOU SO MUCH WINNIE!!!!!! :'D

Seriously ladies, thank you so incredibly much!!  I really am so happy!!!  I am going to have an incredible time swatching these!!!  I got to cross out so many lemmings because of you two!! ^-^

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Your mail made MY day better! haha Awesome. Can't wait for pretty nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail mail is so awesome! Can't wait to see you use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nory O.: Yeah!! I am ecstatic! :D

    @ Kaki: Hahahah!! :D

    @ LabMuffin: It really is!! Me too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Polish and Charms: I can't wait to do them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look amazing! I'm excited to see swatches too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful polishes! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fantastic nail mail indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great! I really want to get into swapping with other nail enthusiasts. Any tips on how to get started?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: Thanks!! Me too! XD

    @ My Nail Polish Online: :D!!!!

    @ Rainbowify Me: :D!!!!

    @ Kia: Thank you!! :D I find one of the easiest ways to start is to find someone in a near country (or in your own) and ask them if they would be interested. I was contacted by my swappers as they either had a polish I was interested in or I had one that they were interested in. Either that or I or they had access to one that I or they couldn't find. Also make sure to check regulations to make sure that there would be no problems shipping polish to that area. There are many more places that I would love to swap to but I am not sure on the regulations, as far countries would need air mail and that may be a problem for polish. :(

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. all Love these colours - great score Ash, you lucky bugger :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nail mail is always the best!! I always heard mixed reviews of Cinderella but I tried it and freakin' loved it. Hmmm a layering with Whimsical would be cool, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ hollysagemini: Thank you so much!!! :D I am soooo happy!! XD

    @ Crystal: I LOVE Cinderella. And OMG I took a swatch last night of those two combined!!! :O I will be posting it soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What the heck are Peeps? They look so freaking tasty!?

    I'm looking forward to seeing all of these; especially Green Ocean as I'm in love with it :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...