Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nail Mail 4 - Snow on Snow Swatch

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

Today I want to share with you some gorgeous polish that I received from the lovely Sarah at See Sarah Swatch.

A little while ago she offered to kindly send me Snow on Snow, which is an absolutely stunning franken that she has made.  Little did I know, she would also send me A Whole New World (another GORGEOUS franken!!) and Sinful Colors Zeus (my first Sinful Colors polish ever!!).  Thank you so incredibly much, Sarah.  These are so incredibly beautiful, and I am also honored to have your frankens in my collection.  They are definitely favourites of mine! :D

So first up, here are photos of the beautiful polishes:



Next, here is Snow on Snow:






And here are some closeups of A Whole New World and Zeus:




Aren't these stunning??!  I have yet to try A Whole New World and Zeus, and am really looking forward to doing so! :D

Thank you again so much Sarah!!

You can order frankens and gorgeous nail polish jewellery by Sarah at her Etsy shop Two Birds One Store.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :D

-Ashesela

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frankens! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see A Whole New World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous frankens! I'm so jealous. And you have amazing cuticles. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! Can't wait to see swatches of the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lindsey R: It is definitely my pleasure sharing these beauties!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Me too!! :D

    @ Kaki: Whaaaat?? My cuticles aren't that great, lol! XD I continuously slathered on cream for most of the evening just so I could take these photos. I have been neglecting my hands a lot in the last two weeks. >.< Thank you for the wonderful compliment!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Me too!!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great frankens! A Whole New World looks like a galaxy in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ arfblat: It really does!! :D I love her frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amanda: Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Whole New World looks like it's going to be fantastic. I demand swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! Did you use a base coat for Snow on Snow? It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...