Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Questions Tag

Good afternoon, dear readers!

The lovely Shannara from Nails and Stuff tagged me for the 11 Questions Tag.  This was really fun to do! :D





Rules:
.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. 
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. 
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. 
No tag backs. 
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.




11 Things About Me:

  1. I grew an extra inch!  Seriously, I was 5’6 for the longest time (and I am 26 years old) and then a year or so ago someone said that I looked 5’7.  I told them I wasn’t, but we measured me anyway and I am 5’7 now!! :O  I have been measured at 5’6 so many times before so I don’t know where this new inch came from. :s
  2. When I was a kid I ate some bath beads and got really sick.
  3. When I was a kid I was smelling some candy that I got (I like smelling things, haha) and my sister said to me “if you keep doing that, you’ll get it stuck up your nose!”  I ignored her and continued to smell it, then BOOP!  Up my nose it went!  It got stuck in my nostril and I went to the hospital to get it extracted, haha.  They had to stick a tube up my nostril and it went down the back of my throat and it was gross.  Thankfully by then the candy had melted.  XD
  4. I have never broken a bone in my body (that I know of!)
  5. I have never been stung by anything (bee, hornet, wasp).
  6. When I was a kid my sister and I decided to eat flower soup.  We collected a bunch of flower petals from the neighbours garden, and put them in water, then proceeded to eat them.  My mom had to call poison control because she didn’t know what we ate, or if anything we ate was poisonous.  We were okay, and she made us pancakes and milk. :D  Win-win situation there! XD
  7. One time when I was a kid I got really angry at my sister during school.  We were on break, and I don’t remember why, but I got so angry that I bit her on the arm really hard.  I felt so guilty and was scared of getting in trouble, so I told her that if she didn’t tell our parents, I would give her my prized gem collection.
  8. I loved collecting rocks and gems (and I still do! :D)
  9. I generally dislike being told what to do.  XD
  10.  I still get creeped out if my foot or arm is dangling off the side of the bed.
  11. I like tucking blankets under my feet when I go to sleep.  I also need to have blankets in between my ankles and knees, so they don’t go all clackity-clack against each other.


Shannara’s 11 questions:

  1. What is your favourite movie? I am horrible at choosing favourites, haha.  There are so many types of movies.  I love fantasy and science fiction.  I love The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter movies, Lost in Translation, Ghost in the Shell, pretty much all Studio Ghibli Miyazaki movies that I have seen, DISNEY!!! :D (Tron, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Alladin, Moulan, Pocahontis…).  I really like how the did the new Star Trek movie (those actors look like the originals!! :O).  Sunshine, Solaris, Gia, Brigadoon, My Fair Lady…

  1. What is your dream? To be happy.  :D  I want to have a home that I own one day.  I want my family and friends to live long, healthy and happy lives.  I want to travel to Japan, Europe and Arizona.  I want to study the stars, learn more about the world we live on and what it is made of (and how it works!).  I want to continue making art and music, and hopefully one day have a job doing something I love! :D  I also want to be fit, haha.

  1. Do you have brothers or sisters? I have one sister, who is almost exactly 1 and a half years older than me.  J

  1. Are you religious? I am agnostic.  I don’t know for sure what is out there, but I am open to the possibility.

  1. What are your hobbies? I love to paint, draw, sing, play piano, make art on my nails… basically creating!  I love artistic pursuits.  :D  I also ADORE reading.  Seriously, reading is one of my favourite things to do! 

  1. What would you change in your life? Hmm… a lot.  LOL! XD  How I handle things.  My health.  Also, I could be more tidy… hehe.  I would also like to be able to handle my OCD and ADHD better, and to be able to focus on the task at hand and actually finish the projects that I start before moving onto something else and completely forgetting about what I was doing before.  ^-^

  1. What charity would you support?  I don’t know if this counts, but I do respect the Red Cross.  I also support the Canadian Blood Services and the One Match program.

  1. What would you do if you were a millionaire tomorrow?  Oh, that would be so handy, haha.  I would pay off my debt, give money to my loved ones, and put some money into a savings account.  Eventually I would like to own my own place and travel! :D 

  1. Blind or deaf?  Oh nooo!!  This one is so hard!!  I love the beauty I see in this world, and the sounds of life.  I love music and art.  If I really had to choose though, I would pick being deaf over being blind.   Being in complete darkness really scares me and makes me feel quite claustrophobic.

  1.  What do you enjoy the most?  Spending time with my loved ones.  :D  Other than that, I love cuddling up with a good book and a hot tea!   I also love wearing really warm socks.  ^-^

  1.  Who would you want to be for a day?  A better version of me.  J  More kind, generous, and forgiving. J



Here are my 11 questions:

1. What did you want to be when you grow up? (As a child :D)
2.  What is your favourite time of the day or night?
3. If you could fix one thing about this world, what would it be?
4. What is your favourite music?
5. If you could change into any animal (or reptile) any time you wanted to, what would it be?
6. What is the first thing you would do if tomorrow morning there was a zombie apocalypse? XD
7. If you could meet anyone (past or present) who would it be?
8. If you had the opportunity to travel the universe with Dr. Who, would you do it?  (Also, where would you like to go first?)
9. What is your favourite gemstone?
10. What was your favourite class in school?
11. Tell me about someone who made a huge impact on your life.

I tag:

I’m sorry that I can’t choose more of you.  I would love to read your answers to my questions!! :D  If you would like to answer them anyway, that would be so cool!! ^-^

-Ashesela

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You had some crazy adventures as a kid, lol!!

    I've never broken a bone either, thankfully.

    I also stick the blanket under my feet. It feels more secure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this, you did some crazy stuff as a kid ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MariJo: Hahaha, it really does feel more secure and safe, doesn't it?!? :D XD

    @ Shannara: Thank you!:D Hahahah!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love reading your answers to questions like this. :P You're so fascinating (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun to read! I wont say you did crazy stuff as a kid!=) Thanks for passing this too me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Courtney Eldridge: Aw, thank you so much!! :D You are such a sweetheart! XD I'm really glad that you like reading these, I love answering questions like this! :D YAY someone called me fascinating :'D (*tears of happiness* ^-^)!!!

    @ Nail Reflections: I'm so glad that you liked reading this!! :D I am looking forward to your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol @bribing your sister.

    Always fun to read your answers to these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Lizzy O.: Thank you so much!! XD Oh, and she didn't take the bribe, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! I loved reading this! I used to collect rocks and gems too. Thanks for the tag! Will be posting this soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ drinkcitra: That is awesome that you had a rock/gem collection too!! :D I'm glad you enjoyed reading this! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...