Monday, December 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


A big thanks to Kelly from Base Coat Top Coat!!! She sent me the Versatile Blogger Award today, and that makes me so happy!! :D

So for this, you list 7 things about yourself, then pass the award onto 15 other bloggers! Also, Kelly partook in a little questionnaire afterwards, and it looks like fun so I will do the same! :D

So the 7 things would be:
1. I am 26 years old yet I can be like a big kid! I still get too excited to sleep around Christmas and on the night before my birthday. ^_^

2. I play piano (taught myself by ear) and clarinet, and own a lovely violin, although I cannot play it worth crap! :(

3. I have so many hobbies!! I enjoy: painting, drawing, reading, gaming, making pysanky (I'll make another post about this soon with pictures!! :D), metal detecting, singing (I looove to sing! :D), writing (the actual act of writing), calligraphy even though I suck at it, illumination...

4. I love both tea and coffee, although if I could have only one for the rest of my life it would probably be tea!

5. I am fascinated with the Japanese culture and language, and have been since I was a little girl who read an article about it on Encarta. :D

6. I have one older sister who is amazing. We used to war with each other when we were kids, but now we are the best of friends and have probably had 2 arguments in the last 10 years. Also, she is such a fantastic talented person, who makes the most amazing art.

7. I went to post secondary education for animation in 2008, but decided to leave my studies as I would have preferred to work in illustration. I am still paying off my student loans. >.<; XD


OKAY! Now for the 15 blogs... some of you may already have this award, but if that is the case, then you deserve it again for your pure awesomeness!















and...

YOU!! My dear reader who I may not have mentioned, please know that I do so enjoy your blog, and you deserve this award too!!! :D

Here is the survey (only answer these if you want :D):

Now for the Survey!
MakeUp:
Blush or Bronzer ? Blush
Lip Gloss or Lipstick ? Lip Gloss
Eyeliner or Mascara ? Both ? Eyeliner
Foundation or Concealer ? I don't bother! XD
Neutral or Colored Eyeshadow ? Both! Whee!!
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow ? I like both but I find that loose eye-shadow tends to have more pigment.
Brushes or Sponges ? Sponges!

Nails:
Long or Short ? Medium. Oooh see what I did there??! XD
Natural or acrylic? Natural as my nails really hate glue. But I want to learn to do acrylics!! So much fun and so many possibilities!
bright or dark? Up or down? Exactly!
flower or no flower? Depends on the day! Woooo

Body:
perfume or body splash? Perfume, baby! Aw yeah!
lotion or body butter? Both. :D
body wash or soap? Generally body wash, but The Body Shop has some awesome soaps!!

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants ? Sweat pants... o.o just being honest!
Long Sleeve or short? Long sleeve.
Dresses or Skirts ? Dresses.
Stripes or Plaid ? Plaid!! I had such a wonderful, amazingly comfortable plaid shirt but I left it on a bus. So sad. :(
Flip Flops or Sandals ? Sandles. Flip flops tear my skin to shreds.
Scarves or Hats ? Oh I do so enjoy both!!
Studs or Dangly Earrings ? I like both but I think I wear more dangly ones!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots ? Riding boots.
Jacket or Hoodie ? I like both! I like things with hoods, so comfortable!

Hair
Curly or Straight ? My hair is very wavy and crazy.
Bun or Ponytail ? Neither right now, as I cut my hair pretty short recently.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips ? I like both but I usually use bobby pins.
Hair Spray or Gel ? Hair spray!
Long or Short ? I like both!!
Light or Dark ? Naturally a medium ash brown. :D But, I've had black hair, blonde hair, red hair, fire engine red hair, blue hair...
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs ? I like both but I hate how bangs go in my eyes!! How do people stand it!
Up or Down ? I can only do down right now with this length, but I do love the feeling of a tight ponytail! Before it gives me a headache, that is. :)

Random
Rain or Shine ? Snow!!
Summer or Winter ? Winter all the way!
Fall or Spring ? Fall. Spring can be lovely but it is all mucky, the bugs come out, and it smells like poop!
Chocolate or Vanilla ? Vanilla

Thank you again so much, Kelly!! :D This was really fun!

-Ashesela


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing it on :) Loved reading your facts, you sound like a true multi-talent in art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much for tagged me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nail Reflections: You are so welcome!! :D I'm glad you like!

    @ Doo: Thank you so much for your kind words!! ^-^

    @ YoannitaL: You are very welcome!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...