Wednesday, December 07, 2011

New manicure pics coming soon, I promise!

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I hope that everyone is having a great week!

I am still away from my light box right now, and can't take decent manicure pictures with this overcast sky outside. >:( But, I should be able to take some either tonight or tomorrow! :D
I recently got 4 more nail polishes into my possession (muahaha!) and am excited to share them with you. ^-^

I know that this isn't the most interesting post ever, but I wanted to let you know what's up.

I think I'm going to go have a nap now (lol) because I have been having REALLY crappy sleep lately, I'm getting a headache, and I think I slept wrong last night so my neck hurts when I move my head upwards. :/ Well, I really hope that is the case, and that I am not getting sick!! :O Eeek no! No sick!!

Take care, wonderful readers. :) Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. I love the community we have on here! :D

Until next time,

-Ashesela

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...