Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liebster Award



Good morning, dear readers!

Chelsea over at Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog was so kind as to award me with the Liebster Award!! This award is for blogs that have less than 200 followers. You then nominate 5 other blogs that fall under the same category!

Here are my nominations (if any of you already have this award, well you deserve another because you are awesome! :D):

All That is Gorgeous
Everbella Beauty n Nails
The Nail Movement
Nail Reflections
GretalRabbit Writes

If I missed someone who has less than 200 followers, please let me take this opportunity to offer you this award as well!! All of these blogs are fantastic, and the people behind them are so kind and talented. :D 

Thank you again so much, Chelsea!! ^-^

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! Your always so sweet! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...