Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello and Chopstick Win

Good morning, dear readers!

First off, I wanted to thank you all for you wonderful and kind in regards to my absence.  I appreciate that so, so much.  All of you really helped cheer me up :D.

Although I haven't posted any new content in the last few days, I read your blog posts as much as I could.  :D

I wanted to shout out a huge thanks to Stacie from The Flirty Blog.  I had won a beautiful set of chopsticks and matching holders, and the package came in the mail on Monday.  I would have posted this sooner but I was away from home and didn't get the package until last night.  The items were wrapped with care in beautiful tissue paper, and she included some cards from her wonderful web site.  :)

Thank you so much, Stacie!!  These are so gorgeous, and have made wonderful Christmas gifts to my loved ones.  :'D




-Ashesela

5 comments:

  1. they look very pretty, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the blog.. am now following, please follow mine at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com,

    thanks, leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so beautiful! Course i would starve if i had to use them!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shannara: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Leah: Thank you! You confused me for a second because you have the same name as my sister, hehe. XD

    @ Laura: I love how sparkly they are!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...