Friday, December 16, 2011

Good afternoon!

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Sorry that I don't have any new manicures to show you just yet. My week has been pretty crappy and although I have a new manicure on right now, I did it last night (or shall I say reeaally early this morning) and it is so messy! I also didn't feel like doing much clean-up, so while I like the design, the execution of it could have been much better.

I will post it later today as I just don't have the energy for it right now. I'm trying to be really positive with my posts and although I am usually really excited with this, today is just kinda blah for me. :( I feel like poop!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend, and I hope to be in a more cheerful mood soon. ^-^ Please bear with me for now. ^-^;

-Ashesela

5 comments:

  1. Tomorrow things will be better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sending some glitter your way Ashesela
    **poof** I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shannara: Thank you very much. :)

    @ Jayne: Hahah XD!! Thank you, and I hope that you have a great weekend too!

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much. :)

    Thank you all so much for your kind comments. They really make me feel better. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing nails, they look like a polish Easter egg or something really incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...