Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fox!! :D






Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I wanted to share with you these photos of a most adorable fox! Last year (or earlier this year, I can't remember for sure) my boyfriend and I would visit his parents, and we learned that this little cutie lived near their house. It was a very mild tempered and curious animal, who ate scraps of food that they would put out for it.

It even followed my boyfriend's father around the yard!!

It was so beautiful and it looked really healthy. We haven't seen it in a long time and hope that it just moved on (I'm ignoring the bears and whatnot in the area! D:).

The fox would come up the driveway, wander around the yard and come right up close to the deck and patio. I was fortunate enough to snap these photos of it. ^-^

(Edit: it looks closer in the photos than it was, I was up on a raised deck for the bottom photo and used zoom for these so it wasn't right beside me :) )

6 comments:

  1. wow, I only see these in the zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it must be tame for you to have been able to get close enough for these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! We don't get too many wild animals around here

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shannara: The only other time I see foxes is usually in fields. :D

    @ Laura: It really was! So cute! XD

    @ Julia: We have plenty around my parents area (even in the city there are a lot of bunnies!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nail Reflection: Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...