Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Morning

Woke up at around 3 again this morning..

Well, I guess I woke up earlier than that, but I stayed in bed until then. As a nightly ritual (since by now I am wide awake) I get up, boot up the laptop, then make an english muffin with Nutella on it. I know, not the healthiest habit, but oh-so-good!! :D I LOVE Nutella! Plus, we just picked up a new jar yesterday (probably because I ate most of the other HUGE jar :P).

Today my friend T is coming over to visit, which will be nice. T has been a friend of mine for years, she is a real sweetheart. She moved here from Japan last year, although she had stayed in Canada for over a year before, studying and visiting. We met each other online on a pen-pal site, corresponded over snail mail and e-mail, and have been friends ever since. You can meet some wonderful people that way, I was truly lucky to find a friend like her. Not sure what we shall do today, maybe go for coffee? Gotta love coffee, that's for sure.

I think I will go peruse the internet and make a tea. :)

Talk to you later,

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...