Saturday, July 08, 2017

Wowzers, it's been a while!

Howdy do dear readers!!

It's been a long time!

I had plans to make more posts during the winter season, especially with Christmas inspiration and then I didn't!!  Well, I had worked on several posts, but I never actually posted them and now it's July!

O_O

I also found it awkward with the range of posts I have had in the past couple years.  I shouldn't feel that way as it is my own blog about things that I find fun and interesting, but I didn't want to bore or lose my readers.

Waffles the racoon.

I think most of my nail art and review readers wouldn't be super interested in MTG alters, and I don't think most of my MTG alter readers would be super interested in cosmetic reviews and nail polish designs.  (Well, that is a big generalization, I certainly know several that like  both :D!).

SO!  Art Evolve is going to focus on what it originally focused on: paintings, cosmetic reviews (and I'd like to get more tutorials up and going!), general life blog related posts and thingies like that (maybe the occasional recipe recommendation).  AEK Art Stuffs/Art Evolve Too will focus mostly on art and MTG alterations (so if you are into those posts, please check out that blog for future ones!).  :D

I've also had a hard time with finding a blogger template that I like and that is easy to use.  I found some gorgeous ones, but there is almost always at least one problem with formatting; the intro images to blog posts are REALLY BIG and low resolution, not being able to reply to a comment directly, the dates and times look wrong, only being able to have full posts on my main page instead of snippets that can direct to the post, not being able to link photos... ugh.  So if you happen to visit my blog and it keeps looking different for a little while, that may be why (I still have to fix both this blog and AEK Art Stuffs).

Cute bumblebee!  (I wanted to add photos to this post so it wouldn't be as boring!)

I will be posting links in Google + to both blogs, so if you follow me on there and only follow one of the two blogs you'll probably see something related to both of them.

Alrighty then!  That about wraps up this post, so have yourselves a lovely evening! :D

-Ash

 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So nice to see you in the blogging world again. I can't wait to see more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much Jacquie!! :D I miss nail art blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...