Yankee Candle Clean Cotton Review

Friday, October 14, 2016

Good early morning, dear readers!

Today I have a review of Yankee Candle's Clean Cotton candle.  This was given to me by my awesome sister!! :D

(Not my image, image from here.)

This smells extremely nice, and exactly like a fabric softener to me.

The scent description on the Yankee Candle website says that it is: "Sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon."



The throw is very decent, where it will go outside of the room I am in, and the scent is definitely noticeable and there, but not overpowering.  It is such a cozy and relaxing scent to me, and I think it would be a pretty versatile one that a lot of people would enjoy (or at least not mind too much).

This is one of the best fragranced candles that I've ever used (or smelled!).  I really like fresh fragrances with candles (two other favourites of mine from YC are Winter Glow and Rainbow's End) and I am so glad that this one is in the permanent lineup and isn't around for just one season.

This candle is just so cozy!!

This retails for around $10.99 USD for a small jar, $24.99 USD for a medium jar, $27.99 for a large jar, and this fragrance is also available in things like wax melts and fragrance oils, tumblers, votives, tea lights and whatnot (I'd suggest checking the website as it has a list of ways it is available).

I think this type of fragrance can really cheer me up and I definitely recommend it, and I'm going to want to get this again after I use this candle up.

-Ash

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really is, it's one of my favourites! :D

      Delete
  2. This is not usually a scent I go for, but you made it sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, that's so lovely of you to say!! :'D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D