Bath and Body Works Crisp Morning Air Candle

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a review of Bath and Body Works 3-wicked Crisp Morning Air candle.

Crisp Morning Air 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
(Not my image, image from here.)

The packaging is really lovely, and I really enjoy the look of the label (especially how they added the foiled leaves), the name (yay!), and the lid (a maple leaf).  I really like how they change the lids up for different collections (I've only gotten 4 Bath and Body Works large candles in my life so far, and have two lids with the maple leaves, one with a snowflake, and one with grapes and leaves from last years Cork and Vine collection.


This is a autumn limited edition release but they've released it before, so if you want to check it out but don't end up picking one up this fall, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find them again in the years to come.

This retails for about $22-25 I think, depending on if you are in the U.S.A or Canada.  Sometimes Bath and Body Works has a sale going on, where you can pick up two three wick candles for the price of one, or something like that.

The wax is a lovely dark grayish blue, and this 14.5 oz  candle is supposed to have a burn time of between 25-45 hours (although the 20 hour difference between both ends of the spectrum surprises me, as 20 hours is a pretty big difference!).  You can also find this candle in a 6 oz. medium jar size, or a 1.3 oz. mini size (these are adorable!).

It's scent seems both fresh and *almost* spicy to me (not like a clove or cinnamon spice, but like... Old Spice?).  I definitely get a cologne vibe to this but it's got that fresh element as well.  Here is the scent description:

"Crisp Fall Breeze, White Oak, Golden Amber Wood, Saffron, Soft Sandalwood"


Maybe it's the wood notes that I am noticing that gives me that cologne vibe.  It's really pleasant!

This has a very decent throw and can be noticed in a different room than the one it is burning in.

(I found this photo after I already made this post so I snuck it in.)

I actually ended up giving this candle to my sister; some candles I find can get a bit strong for me when I use them in the same room I am in (and I am not a fan of leaving candles unattended).  This turned out to be one of those candles.  Lovely scent, but it got a bit cloying to me being in the same room with it after a while.

I find that's one of the problems I can have depending on a candle, some get very strong to me but if I only burn the candle for about 30 minutes or so before it gets too strong, then I'll get tunneling in the wax. :/  It would be nice if you could burn a candle for however short you wanted and that wouldn't be a problem.  Ah well!  My sister likes candles too and I think she will like it! :D

Have a wonderful day!

-Ash



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is quite lovely!! I guess it's a bonus that the scent is that strong :D

      Delete
  2. i love candle... this i never tried.. xo
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is so pretty and it's a nice scent! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I quite liked it at first, but it just got too strong for me. I'm pretty impressed with the strength of Bath and Body Works candles though! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D