David's Tea The Great Outdoors Collection 2016

Friday, September 09, 2016

Good afternoon/evening, dear readers!

Recently I got some of the David's Tea teas/tisanes from their The Great Outdoors collection.  I was able to get 3 of them, and I'm looking forward to trying them!  (All photos in this post are from the David's Tea website and are not owned by me.)

They have 5 teas in this collection:


First up is Carrot Cupcake:


This one looks really interesting!  I've heard mixed reviews on this, so it will be cool seeing if it's something I enjoy.  It has rooibos in it, so I will also get to see if it's rooibos that makes me sleepy.

Next up is Blueberry Muffin:



While I don't like eating fresh blueberries, I do like them in blueberry muffins and I'm looking forward to trying this tea!  I got this in a skinny tin and I will be trying it soon.

Third there is Nutty Granola Crunch:




I didn't like the scent of this in the store and I didn't pick this one up to try.  However, if anyone reading this has tried it, please feel free to leave me a message below to let me know how you like it!  Sometimes a tea/tisane can be very different than a first impression!

Next there is Pumpkin Chai, a returning favourite for many, but one that I've never tried before!  I picked this up in the Skinny Tin size and I'm really looking forward to it (I don't drink caffeinated teas often so I hadn't gotten this one until now).




And lastly, there is Pom Cider:




I also didn't get this one but I might pick it up later depending.  Not a big fan of stevia and I would have preferred if it wasn't already added in (but I also like having the option to choose how much sugar or sweetener to add to a tea).  I don't like the chemical aftertaste stevia has (which is funny, since it is an herb) but maybe it won't be as noticeable in this tea? 

As for the rest of the collection, they have some really cute mugs and tins to go along with it; sadly the tins were only available in-store for a short amount of time and they aren't available at my semi-local store anymore.

I really really like David's Tea but I hope that they fix what's been going on with their labor practices.  It's not right having on call shifts for this line of work and I hope to read a positive update soon about that.

Have a great day and I'll be back soon with reviews!

-Ashley

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhh these all sound amazing! I have the pumpkin chai actually, and I like it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit disappointed with mine as I expected more flavour, but if I wasn't iffy with caffeine I would have just steeped it longer with more tea. The flavour I did get was nice :D!!
      Also sorry for my late reply I just saw this comment today :O!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D