My 31st Birthday

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Good morning, dear readers!

A few weeks ago(ish) I had my 31st birthday, and first off I want to thank my loved ones for being so amazing to me and for making it a wonderful day!! : D  Thank you so much!!

I like making posts like this on my blog, as I can use my blog as a diary to review these posts in the future and remember about special times in my life.

I pulled a somewhat all-nighter so I was pretty zonked for a good part of the day, but it was still lovely!

Early in the morning I was sharing music back and forth and one of the songs that came up was this one from Twister, which I have always really liked (along with the credit video that went with it):



This song was also shared with me and it's so lovely:



After that and instead of my going to bed at a regular hour, I watched a couple movies on Netflix and then in the morning after it was light out, I ended up staying up and planning part of the day.

I was able to get some amazing gifts from my family, and I am so thankful for them and for what they gave to me.  I am also so thankful to my SO and super close friends as well, even if I didn't necessarily let them get me presents like they would have wanted.  *HUGS!!!!!!*

Here are some wonderful things I got for my birthday:


 Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle in Flannel:

Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle in Crisp Morning Air:

Yankee Candle in Rainbows End:

DavidsTea Origami Bunny Infuser:

DavidsTea Love Tea #7 (I really wanted to get these!  THOSE TINS!! EEEE!!!!)

Celestial Seasonings Fruit Sampler and Bengal Spice herbal teas

DavidsTea Pink Flamingo herbal infusion:

DavidsTea The Glow rooibos tisane:

The Nordic Tea Mug and Gingerbread Cookie tea scented candle from DavidsTea:

Here's the Nordic Mug:


I also got some Spiced Apple tisane from DavidsTea, but I had a problem with it and returned it (which allowed me to get two more nordic mugs for loved ones!)

I was so, so glad to get the nordic mug in the style from last Christmas season, as I had really wanted one but was unable to get one at the time.  My sister, Dad and I went to DavidsTea together and they had some stock leftover from Christmas, and EEEEEEEEE!!!!  I was so happy!!!  So my sister picked the mug up for me (thank you to my sister!! THANK YOUUUU!!!!).

I had to get the Gingerbread Cookie matching candle (with birthday funds that were given to me).  It's so cute!!!

I was really fortunate to get other things as well, including a new screen for my window!
(Now I can get awesome fresh air without bugs!! :D)

My sister made me a deliciously wonderful spice cake and I was saddened when it was all gone. :(  It was really delicious!

Also dinner that evening/night was a really delicious feta and spinach roll (with phyllo pastry). Aw yeah!

Thank you so, so much to my loved ones, to my family and friends for being so amazing and wonderful to me and for giving me such a lovely birthday! :D

Have a wonderful day!

-Ash

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. sounds like a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give a made-to-order mug from www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore Discount Store to someone special, or treat yourself to a design that brings you joy or makes you laugh. Create your own photo mug, shop our collection of the funniest joke mugs, personalize your mug with a monogram, or express yourself with one of our 10 million designs.
    Available in 11-ounce or 15-ounce. Dimensions: 11-ounce: 3.8” h x 3.2” diameter 15-ounce:4.5” high x 3.4” diameter. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Strong, high-grade ceramic construction. So don’t wait to order yours! Visit us at www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore for more designs and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D