Friday, June 05, 2015

Lush Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask Review

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I'm going to be reviewing Lush's Love Lettuce fresh face mask.



This retails for $6.95 for 60 grams (or you can bring in 5 empty Lush black pots and get it for free!).

"Balancing mask for all skin types

Love Lettuce is our exfoliating ground almond mask that scoops up dirt, oil and debris and washes it all away. Exfoliation is an important part of good skincare, as it removes the buildup of dead skin that can clog your pores and cause impurities. Love Lettuce is a great example of how just a few ingredients can make a fresh, effective product for the skin. We blend calming French lavender oil with seaweed and honey to nourish and soften skin, and to balance oily T-zones." - Lush.ca
Ingredients: Agar Agar Gel (Gelidium cartilagineum) , Kaolin ,Honey , Fullers Earth , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis) ,Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Chlorophyllin , *Geraniol ,*Limonene , *Linalool , Fragrance



This has a delightful green colour to it, which makes me happy as I think of it as a classic face mask colour.  XD  You can definitely notice the scrubby bits in it, and you can exfoliate your skin while applying it (and removing it).


(You can see my bottom snaggle teeth! XD)

You leave this on for 5-10 minutes, then remove it.  I used a yellow face cloth; it could very well come out with more scrubbing, but I think there was a wee bit of green staining on the cloth when I was finished.  Again, this could come out in the wash, but to be on the safe side I recommend using a cloth that you don't mind getting a bit stained in the worst case scenario.

The lavender fragrance is lovely, and the added notes from the other ingredients really help to bring about even more of a relaxing spa feeling.

Afterwards, my skin was soft and dewy.  It wasn't dried out at all (which a lot of masks can do), and it had a moisturized look to it.  There was a bit of redness, but I attribute that to the scrubbing, and that my skin is really sensitive.

I quite enjoyed this mask and my skin feels clean and refreshed!  I will enjoy using this again, and if you want a really relaxing mask that can exfoliate and doesn't strip your skin, I recommend it! :D

Have you tried Love Lettuce?  Are any other Lush fresh face masks your favourite?

Have a lovely day! :D

-Ash

4 comments:

  1. I want to give this mask a try now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it!! :D It is so refreshing and relaxing!

      Delete
  2. Impressive post. I love to eat avocado fruit salad and avocado facial musk. It really refreshing and it help to soft skin. You can watch this site(http://www.bestorganicfacewash.com/clean-and-clear-face-wash-for-oily-skin/).Hope you enjoy it.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...