Mini T&T's Haul

Monday, March 02, 2015

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Yesterday I was able to go to a (sort of) local asian grocery store, called T&T's.

This place is HUGE!

They not only have an amazing array of food from the other side of the world, but they also carry some skincare and cosmetics as well.

I was able to pick these items up during my visit:



Woohoo!



I've used the Shiseido Tsubaki Head Spa line before, and I love it.  I ran out years ago, and as it is pricey and harder for me to get (I only ever saw it in person at that one store), I didn't have any more for the longest time.  A couple months ago I came across a small travel bottle at my parents house that I had filled with it (yay!), and that renewed my love for Tsubaki.  On Christmas I got a bottle of the shampoo (it cost over $20 Can!), and I have been waiting for an opportunity to pick up the conditioner as well.

It smells soooo gooooood!!!  I just reached over and grabbed the bottle to smell it, as I haven't put it into my washroom yet.

Eeeee how cute are these rollers?



 I love Japanese packaging.  It tends to be so much more cute than North American packaging.


I've been on the face mask train lately, and these masks were pretty inexpensive, so I thought I would give them a try:




Last but certainly not least, the Hada Labo gokujyun light lotion:



This is made with several forms of hyaluronic acid in varying molecular sizes, allowing adequate penetration into the different layers of the epidermis and dermis.

I've heard some fantastic reviews for it, and have been really looking forward to trying it out.

I picked up the "light" version of the lotion by accident, but I'm glad I did, as it is aimed for people with more combination to oily skin (and I have combination skin, so that works for me!).

I meant to pick up some Kracie Naive make up remover as well, but I forgot.  T.T  Oh well, maybe next time!  (Seriously my favourite make up remover of all time.  Amazing stuff, and it is pretty inexpensive to boot.)

That's all for today, but I hope to keep on blogging more frequently in the future.

Until next time! :D

-Ash


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice haul from T&T. I've been ot one but never gotten any of their beauty stuff. I do know they sell a lot of My Beauty Diary mask though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to pick up more masks to try next time I am there. Gah, I love that place! :D

      Delete
  2. this place sounds awesome! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D It really is! Their bakery is amaaaazeballs!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D