Lush Valentine's Day 2015

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Good evening, dear readers! :D

It's coming up to that time of the year again, where hearts, chocolate, and flowers pop up all over the place.

While many of you will be celebrating with your significant other, I'll be at home doing my own thing.  I'm single but I still like the idea of Valentine's Day, and with Lush's Valentine's Day line up for 2015, I can pamper myself regardless of my single status. :D

Here are the goods!!











I will have some reviews up shortly for a few of the new products! :D

Last year I tried Prince Charming shower gel, Neon Love soap (Cupid's Love), and the Love Locket bath bomb.   Actually, quite a few of those, as they are some of my favourite bath bombs ever. You can click on the hyperlinks to see those reviews, or click on the Lush section near the top of my web page, where it will bring you to a list of Lush reviews I have done so far.

Gaaah, Lush holiday collections are brilliant!  I want to scoop them all up!





Have a wonderful evening! :)

-Ash

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for your comments! :D