Friday, 23 May 2014

Two Different Versions of Kruphix

Share it Please
Good afternoon, dear readers.

Recently I did two different Kruphix commissions.

I had a lot of fun with these!!  They forced me to work on landscape painting, which is something I need a LOT of practice with.

There are so many things I want to learn! I still stand by my opinion in the conversation I had with a couple of friends last week: it would be so cool to have the lifespan of an elf.  I wouldn't want to live forever on this world (no thanks, that is just too much!), but a few hundred years would be pretty sweet, and ample time to study more.

On to the alters!

Here is what Kruphix looks like normally:


And here are the two versions I worked on:


 
Sure there are things I would like to change, but I think that will be the case for every piece of art I do, ever XD.

The first alter I did was for someone who plays many formats of Magic, and so I needed to keep the card legal.

The second one is for someone who only plays elder dragon highlander, and so I could do whatever I wanted, covering the entire card.

Well, that is all for today, and I hope that you have a great one!

-Ash :}

(Names, logos, characters, etc., copywrite Wizards of the Coast.)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D