Saturday, 17 May 2014

Pharika Alteration - Extended Art

Share it Please

Good morning!
Another alter, this time of Pharika, God of Affliction:


And for reference, here is the original:

(Names, logos, characters, yadda yadda copyright Wizards of the Coast.)

She was really fun to paint.  I adore the colouring of the photo, especially the sky around her.  Unfortunately as one has to paint really thinly on the cards, it can compromise the structural integrity of the paint films, and a few spots of the sky lifted off as I was varnishing.  I was able to cover them up again, but I had to spend a bit re-mixing colours to match the areas.  

Seeing this now I would like to define the outline of the river, but what's done is done!

Toodleoo and have an amazing day!
-Ash :}

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work as usual!!
    This one in particular cause the sky matches with the gold in the name plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D