Content

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Basic Lands

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Recently I painted (acrylic) some basic lands for my edh deck, and I plan on doing many more.

Note: because of how much of the card is covered up, these are not legal in tournament play.  However, as I do not play in tournaments, I don't really care.  XD



The gold on there is a super-awesome gold leafing pen from Krylon, which I also used for some of the nail art I did in the past.  If you use it for nail art, be wary of top coat; you have to blob it on to not smudge the paint.

I think the pen retails for around $10 Can, and it really is so awesome to use.  I don't know what they use in it, but it really looks like gold leaf!

Have a super weekend! :D  (I'll be going to a Comic Con, wooo!!)

-Ash :}

7 comments:

  1. My god!!! I wish I had this talent :D

    This is Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous!! I don't play tournies either :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts