Content

Friday, 4 April 2014

Lush Bunny Bubble Bar Review

Good morning, lovelies!! :D

I have another Lush review (yay!!) for you today, this time of the Bunny bubble bar!
(This was kindly sent to me for review. :D)



SO cute!! XD

Here is what Lush has to say about the Bunny bubble bar:

"Jump in the tub with this sweetie

Hop in the tub with this adorable bubbly bunny for silky, sweet waters and lots of fluffy foam! We’ve added loads of coconut oil and shea butter to soften and moisturize the skin, and the sweet, comforting fragrance of Fairtrade vanilla absolute to calm the mind. Tiny blue cornflower petals are at the center of this Bunny’s tummy and will swirl about in the tub for the ultimate springtime bathing experience. This little love is big enough for two baths, so hop to it!"

Here is the list of ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine ,Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Cornflour (Zea mays) , Fragrance , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) , Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea cyanus) , Titanium Dioxide , Sodium Sesquicarbonate ,Methyl Ionone , D&C Red No. 33 , D&C Red No. 28 ,FD&C Red No. 4 , Blue Candy (Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Calcium Stearate, Manihot esculenta Dextrin, FD&C Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide, Mica) , Yellow Candy (Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Kernel Flour, Sucrose, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltodextrin, Glucose, Flavour, FD&C Yellow 5)

It even has a cute bunny tail:
 It is a perfect size for two baths:
 You can see the pink inside and the flowers when you look underneath:
 I used approx. half of the Bunny bar in my bath (the little bits in the tub are crumbs of it and flowers):
 SPLOOSH!
This bubble bar is very soft.
 You can see the white and pink mixing and the flower petals starting to emerge:

 Piiiinnk!
 Omnomnom!

 Lots of frothy bubbles!
 The water ended up a very pale milky pink-ish:

My bathroom was scented like candy when I used this, and I used some Snow Fairy shower gel to go with it (which is perfect for Easter since it smells like marshmallow eggs!).

I did agitate the water for these photos.

I found that using half of the bar, while definitely producing bubbles, didn't make quite as many as I am used to with other Lush bubble bars, and the water wasn't quite as softened.

However, it made for a very lovely bath, and it smelled like delicious candy!! :D

The petals were fun in the water (but if you don't like bits of flowers I would suggest sticking the Bunny into a nylon sock, and holding it under the running water to catch any bits as you fill up the tub), and it was a very pleasant experience.  :)

By the time I got out of my bath the bubbles were long gone, but I didn't mind so much, and it allowed me to see the flower petals more.

I think this is a seriously cute product, and one that many people would really enjoy.  I wouldn't get this again for myself as I prefer more citrus/flower-scented baths, but I think this is perfect for those who love sweet, cotton-candy and vanilla scents.  :D

I think I have been spoiled by the Brightside bubble bar ;).

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela :}

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it??! XD I almost feel bad using it!

      Delete
  2. Aww the bunny is adorable! I love Lush Bubble Bars! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D This is right up there on the cuteness scale alongside Christmas Penguin. XD

      Delete
  3. Its so cute! Nice review too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute - I wouldn't have the heart to actually use it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging us so cute that I can buy it only got it..
    Generally half balm is enough for half bath, but never mind
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so cute!! :D Normally I would be fine using only half of the bomb, but by adding all of it my hard water would get even softer :)

      Delete
  6. I just love how cute this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo fabulously cute!!! I really like that it's hiding a hiden coloured section inside. That really adds to its Easter-ness to me.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bunny is adorable! I absolutely love the scent of this one :)
    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such great reviews! Thanks for the details!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omigosh, the little tail, and there's shea butter and vanilla and I wannit so bad! Of course it's not available on the HK website, but on the other hand, it looks like Lush is back in HK again, which is a giant yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts