Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waffles the Raccoon

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Recently we had a visitor in our backyard.

For a few days we kept a couple of garbage bags behind our house, and the temperature warmed up enough that a raccoon caught the scent (ewww garbage!) and decided to have a look.

We had noticed that the bags had a couple of small holes in them, and then one morning when I went outside I saw a paw-print in the snow, so I knew it was a raccoon (they have such funny little paws!).

That night, I opened the back door and turned on the porch light, thinking that it would be pretty cool if he/she were out there.

I looked around, and then saw this (!!):


YAY!! XD  (One of those things is not like the others...)

So, having this awesome opportunity, I grabbed my camera and took these photos.









Afterwards I put some good food outside for it, since eating garbage is gross.

Then I named it Waffles.

I haven't seen Waffles since, but I know that he/she really likes almonds XD.

I thought I would share the cuteness that is Waffles, and I hope that you have a super awesome day!!

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. too cute :) we dont have racoons where i am from but if we did i bet i would adopt one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hey little friend! Glad to know Waffles has a nut preference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Waffles is seriously adorable!!! We have raccoons around these parts, too, and a few months back, we saw the biggest 'con I've ever spotted. This dude all but looked like it worked out! :D

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...