Friday, March 28, 2014

Lush Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I hope that you are doing well on this spring day.  Truthfully, it is kind of depressing outside right now, as it has been raining all day and is very gray.  I do like rain, but we still have a lot of snow that is melting, and it makes for a really ugly scene. :(  Spring is my least favourite season... sigh!

However, I am able to review some more Lush treats, which really brightens up the dreariness! :D

Today I am reviewing the Bunch of Carrots reusable bubble bar!  (Thank you so much to Lush who sent these for me to review and enjoy!)



Here is what the Lush.ca website has to say about these adorable carrots:

"Fruity, fresh bubbles

Hop into the tub this Easter with the best-smelling 'vegetable' you'll ever enjoy. These bubbly carrots may not improve your eyesight, but they will fill your bath with piles of rich, frothy lemon and bergamot-scented foam. Simply grab one of the carrots by its green top and hold it under the running tap to fill your tub with bubbly goodness, then set it aside for next time. Each carrot will create several bubbly baths, so you’ll get loads of bathing bliss out of this bunch!"


Aren't they so cute?!  Not only is it a great idea that they separated them into smaller carrots so that you don't have to crumble or wet one huge one every time you want to use it, but you can also give one away as a gift! :D


They are really decent in size, too!

Here is the list of ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Glycerine , Lauryl Betaine , Fragrance , Buchu Oil (Barosma betulina) ,Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) , Lilial , *Limonene ,*Linalool , D&C Orange No. 4

According to Lush you can get at least 7 baths out of this bunch!  I would have to agree with that, as I used about half of one for my bath, and could easily get 2+ baths out of each one.

Now onto the bath:


 Yay look at me go! :D
 Woohoo, turning that water a light orange!
 Kinda looks like a real carrot here...
 Whoops!! :O
 The carrot fell off!  I would suggest holding it by the carrot part vs. the stem, just in case it dissolves around the top and plunks into the bath, as mine did.
 Ooo luscious bubbles!

Not only did this smell wonderful, but like all other Lush bubble bars it softened my hard water and made my skin feel nice and smooth! :D

The bathroom smelled reaaaally good, and it even got another compliment from someone else!

The carrot produced many lovely and puffy bubbles, which lasted until just before I decided to leave my bath (and I don't take quick baths).  I could have produced more bubbles for these photos, but I didn't want to agitate the water too much, so I could give an accurate representation of what you will get when you use the Bunch of Carrots.  I know that I don't always have the energy to swoosh the water around while the tub fills up to make bubble mounds, so here is what you get with light swooshing. :D

Would I want to use this again?  Most definitely!! :D You get 6-7 delightfully relaxing baths for the $12.95 price tag, the product itself is super cute, and it makes for a most relaxing bath.  It smells wonderful, softens your water, has a delightful Easter theme and won't clash with any scents you put on your skin afterwards.  

The scent in the bathroom is noticeable but light, so it won't be cloying.

Another winner, Lush!! :D  Thank you for letting me relax and bring some happy into my day!

I am looking forward to having another Bunch of Carrots bath, and to giving some away as pick-me-up presents!! :D

Have a wonderful day! 

-Ashesela :}


12 comments:

  1. That's such a cute shape! Looks just like a carrot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush always has the cutest products and extremely good quality . 7 baths out this bunch is a lot.. :)
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do have such great products!! :D My skin LOVES Lush so much XD
      Aw, thank you so much!! :D

      Delete
  3. Cute and perfect for a gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww they're so cute!! your reviews really help me in deciding what to buy at Lush :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush really makes awesome seasonal products. These sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those carrots are adorable! I love how bubbly it created the bath :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, these are seriously adorable!!! My little sister is a huge bath and beauty product fan, so I think I know what the "Easter Bunny" will be getting her this year. Thanks for the festive, fantastic idea!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Lush's different holiday themed products - they're so clever! This one sounds well worth the money since you get so many uses out of each one!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. The carrots are adorable! I am about to have a bath with them too and I will keep in mind your point of holding the carrot too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...