Content

Monday, 23 December 2013

Lush Santa Baby Lip Tint Review


Good morning, lovelies! :D

Wow, I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Where did December go?!

Hahaha, in my last post (or the one before), I wrote about how I want to be more active on my blog, and then I took a few days off from it. XD  I really do want to, but this week has been pretty rough for me health-wise.  Hopefully I will be feeling better soon, and will be posting with more frequency.

Oh!!  Also, I quit Facebook!  O_O  I know, right?!

I spent waaay too much time on there, not doing anything productive at all, so I finally had enough and shut down my account.  It is so bizarre, because I am so used to going on FB first thing in the morning, and have been a FB user since 2007.  It's been so long I don't even remember setting up my account; it almost feels like I've always had it.  XD

And I am trying to limit my computer use a bit, since I need to do more things offline.

So that is my update for today, and now it is time for the revieeeewwwww.......

+++++

Today I have a review of Lush's Santa Baby Lip Tint, which is a Christmas 2013 release.  I thought that I had already published a review of this on my blog, but I forgot to do so.


According to Lush.ca:

"SWEET CHRISTMAS KISSES

A deep, classic red, this tint provides a colorful moisture boost for the lips. A rich base of Fair Trade Shea butter and cocoa butters will soften the lips and keep them hydrated through the chilly winter months, while vitamin-rich carrot oil nourishes and softens. If a super hydrating base and gorgeous color weren’t enough, we’ve also added a sweet cola flavor made up of festive date and cherry extracts! Apply sparingly for a subtle rouge tint, or more generously for a bright crimson pout. Smooth onto lips and make sure your under-the-mistletoe kisses are as sweet as can be!"
It looks really bright here, but it IS really bright!!

This is a seriously bright lip tint, with fantastic pigment! :D


I find it that on my skin it looks like a very bright, almost pinkish blue-leaning red.

Here are the ingredients:
Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) ,Extract of Cinnamon Stick and Mandarin (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Citrus nobilis) , Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rosa canina) , Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) , Japan Wax (Rhus Succedanea) , Extract of Cherries and Dates (Prunus cerasus, Phoenix Dactylifera) , Sunflower Wax (Helianthus annuus) , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) ,Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Flavor ,Carrot Oil (Daucus carota) , Persian Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Aniseed Oil (Illicium Verum) , Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum) , Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) , Titanium Dioxide , *Citral ,*Geraniol , *Linalool , *Limonene , D&C Red 28 , D&C Orange No. 5 , D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake , D&C Red 30 ,

It smells wonderful!!  It is supposed to have a cola scent, but to me it smells like lemon meringue pie! :D  Every time I open it I have to smell it, because it smells just so good! :)

You can also rub a bit of it on your cheeks as a cream blush, which is super awesome (no need to find a matching blush, and you can easily carry this 2-in-1 product with you wherever you go).  But beware, this DOES stain a bit, so make sure you put it where you want it.

I use a lip brush for applying this around the edges of my mouth, to product a crisp and even line.  I really like the look of this, and it is a surprisingly moisturising formula. :)

But yes, this is BRIGHT!!  Very bright, so this is definitely a stand-out-from-the-crowd colour. :D

I definitely recommend this! :D

I hope that you have an amazing day, and I am so excited for Christmas omgomgomg!!!

-Ashesela :}





23 comments:

  1. I recently picked this up and have fallen in love! The colour is so pigmented, and such a gorgeous classic Hollywood red! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like it too!!! :D It feels really nice on the lips, too! :D

      Delete
  2. I think its cool that you quit fb. Power to the people (and not to the computer)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! <3 :'D I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  3. Great review! Its so pigmented! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I was really happy with how pigmented it is :D

      Delete
  4. omg! love the color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I love this, I use the excess as a cream blush on my cheeks too its a multi purpose gem.. Great review..:)
    Have a fantastic Christmas :)

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I am glad that you like it too! :D
      I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas as well! :D <3

      Delete
  6. Love that perfectly mid-century approved shade of red. Very pretty!!!

    Thank you for letting us know that you left FB. Personally, I joined (for the first time about a year ago) almost exclusively just to create a page for my blog. I don't dislike the site as a whole, but I've never felt compelled to hang out there the way that I do with some of the other social media sites that speak to me more. If it wasn't for my blog, I doubt I would have ever joined FB.

    Have a fabulously fun Christmas Eve, Eve!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just couldn't stay on there anymore without wasting a lot of time doing nothing in particular hahah XD
      I figured that I could work more on my blog this way, too! :D
      Thank you so much dear!! I wish you the most happy Christmas Eve as well!! <3

      Delete
  7. Woww so pretty! ^_^ Good thing it smells nice too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get this! I'm almost out of Mint Julips :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see if they have any for their Boxing Day sale, that way you could buy one and get another one free! :D

      Delete
  9. Ooooh that looks like a fun color! I totally want to smell it now :) Merry Christmas Ash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good!! XD :D
      Thank you and Merry Christmas, Anne!!! :D <3

      Delete
  10. wow look at that bright color, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like a pretty awesome lip product!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

UPDATE: Wow, that was in March of last year!  Time really flies!  Definitely not magnificent at it, but still on the Magic train and much better at it than last year.  XD

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts