Squished Face Sketch

Monday, November 25, 2013

Good morning, dear readers! :D

I hope that you had a great weekend!

Today I have another sketch that I did, also with graphite on printing paper.

This was another RedditGetsDrawn photo that I drew:

Squished Face - Graphite on printer paper - A.E.K 2013

I absolutely loved that his face was squished up against the scanner/printer, and it was a lot of fun trying to get the lit up squished skin effects.  XD

There are more things I would like to finish here, namely the background and the over-simplified hair, but to be honest I probably won't.  XD  I am pretty bad about getting bored with my art, then moving onto something else without finishing it.

Right now I am trying to get a handle on charcoal, so wish me luck!! :}

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Thank you for your comments! :D