Red, Green and Gold Christmas Mani

Saturday, November 09, 2013


Good morning, dear readers! :}

As most of you already know, Christmas is my favourite time of the year. :D  With it being a third of the way into November (goodness, time can really fly!), I figured it was time for me to start doing some holiday inspired nails!





Please forgive the forgotten sparkles stuck to some of my skin around the nails.  It was late, and I missed it XD.

Ugh, I am tinkering with my meds again (not randomly, I promise! XD) and I've had about 1.5 hours of crappy sleep.  Sigh.

On a light note: CHRISTMAS!! BOOYEAH! :D

Not only did I choose Christmas-themed colours for this design, but I also chose holiday edition polishes.  The red is Orly Torrid from their Naughty or Nice 2012 collection (the bumps you may see are from my base coat, not Torrid), and the green is China Glaze Winter Holly from their Holiday Joy 2012 collection.  The gold is craft paint :D.

Are you as excited for Christmas as I am?

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Ashesela :}

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw pshaw!! You are so sweet! :'D Thank you :}

      Delete
  2. Lovely! It reminds me of fancy wrapping paper, the kind you don't want to rip because it's too pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nails look so festive and beautiful..
    Ur so creative .. :)
    Happy Weekend
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Big hugs for you too!! Thank you again so very much for your support, I can't even say how much it means to me :}

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm crazy super excited about Christmas. I always get like this. :) I'm even running a Christmas blogging challenge. :D

    Super love the nails. Wish I could do cool stuff like that. I don't even know how to do the basic stuff. Last time I got a manicure the woman looked at me like, "How are you a woman!?" lol Looking forward to seeing what other Christmassy things you come up with :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY another big Christmas fan!!! :D Hahaha, I've actually never even gotten a professional mani or pedi before :O
      Ooh Christmas blogging challenge, you say? I'll have to check that out! :D

      Delete
  6. Whee! I am so excited to see your first Xmas nails of the season! Love the combination of finishes, and of course your detail work is always so beautiful. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are such a sweetheart! :D It was a lot more messy than I wanted, but oh well. Thank you for your wonderful compliments!! :D

      Delete
  7. Yay for a Christmas mani! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously festive, beautiful and Christmas spirit inducing!!!

    Have a lovely Remembrance Day,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D!! Thank you so much, Jessica! ^-^

      Delete
  9. I've been listening to Christmas tunes latel.. I love this time of year and that mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I agree that it truly is 'the most wonderful time of the year'!! :D

      Delete
  10. This is so pretty! I followed you on bloglovin, feel free to check out my blog! xo, Ash.

    www.murdocktalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you so much!! I was following yours on Bloglovin', but now am following on GFC, too! :D

      Delete
  11. so pretty!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I am following your lovely blog now! :}

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D