Yay Fun Haul! :D

Friday, October 04, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet up with a dear friend of mine, and as I had the opportunity to go out, I got a chance to stop by Winners (amazing, amazing store!).  I picked up a couple things while I was there:


This Orly duo set is AWESOME!! :D  It had two colours in it that I am anxious to add into my collection: Harmonious Mess (a stunning periwinkle!), and Witch's Blue (a dark, deep blue shimmer).  Harmonious Mess was already on my wish list, and I cannot get enough blue polishes (especially Orly), so Witch's Blue was a wonderful addition.  Not only that, but I love the name Witch's Blue, and it is perfect for this month of the year! :D  (Oh!!  This set also was $10 Can, which is all sorts of awesome.)

I also picked up this NYX makeup palette (for $15 Can):




I don't usually buy face palettes; I usually stick with eye palettes (small ones), and buy the other face items separately.  However, I have been crushing on NYX lately (and they are cruelty-free!! Whoo!!!), so I had to pick the set up. :D



And last but certainly not least, my Lush order arrived!!! :D




I got backups of Sea Spray and Ro's Argan, and picked up some Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner (can't wait to try it out! :D) and two bottles of Rose Jam shower gel (which will be in NA stores very soon, but I just couldn't wait!!).  They also threw in a sample of their Ladyboy solid stick, a men's fragrance that is very green!  I don't mind that it is geared towards men (while I am a woman), because I actually really like men's scents (spices, woods, smoke...yes please!!).  However I am very picky with fragrances, so I am not sure if I will like it.  We shall see! :D

Rose Jam shower gel will stop being sold on December 25th as it is a limited edition, so I bought the large size to stock up, and the small size to carry around with me (I don't want to navigate a giant bottle every time I am in the bath).  There is a medium size too if anyone wants an in-between bottle. :D

I am really excited to try these out!! :D

I hope that you have an amazing day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the look of Harmonious Mess! I like blues and purples of all kinds, but periwinkle is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!!! :D Blues (esp. blue greys) and purples are favourites of mine too! :D

      Delete
  2. The Orlys look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty!! :D And I can get away with wearing only 1 coat of Witch's Blue, it is so pigmented! :D

      Delete
  3. We have those little Orly duos sometimes at TJMaxx where I live, it's so hard not to buy all of them when I see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed the little windchime you have on your blog, love it!! so cute

      Delete
    2. I bet that would be hard!!! This was the first time that I had ever seen them :D

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the compliment on the wind chime!!! :D <3

      Delete
  4. Love lush... Nxy kut looks really nice...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, These are so essential and pretty stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I am so excited to use them! :D

      Delete
  6. Nice palette! I love going into the beauty section at Winners and digging through all the products. You can find some great things, but sometimes when you find something you like you never see it there again lol. I can't deal with their clothing section a lot of the time, I have no patience to go through all the racks the way they are set up but since my mom is addicted to Winners she usually picks up a few things for me.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Hahaha yeah, I don't bother with the clothes there, I usually go to Salvation Army and Value Village for clothes. But I hear you about their makeup section, and how you have to grab what you can when you see it before it disappears XD

      Delete
  7. Amazing picks! That NYX palette looks fantastic and I'm such a huge fan of Lush! Ro's Argan and the Sea Spray are among my faves for sure!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I love those two too!! :D

      Delete
  8. Those Orlys are so perfectly you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah they really are, and you know me well Elizabeth!! XD

      Delete
  9. Awesome haul! Isn't Rose Jam amazing?! :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I am so happy to finally have Rose Jam!! I just couldn't wait for them to be in the stores around here, so I had to order them from online! XD

      Delete
  10. That is a really fun haul. So many cool things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! :D I am very excited to use what I got! :D

      Delete
  11. Ah such an awesome haul! Love the look of those Orly polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D They are such gorgeous polishes, and Witch's Blue is almost a 1 coater!

      Delete
  12. *Beauty produce swoon!* Everything here looks so fabulously lovely, and like the kinds of items I'd been keen to use. The gold leopard packaging also sets my vintage loving heart a flutter! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know I could get Orly at Winners!! Definitely going to check that out! I love the look of Harmonious Mess.

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D