Smile Post :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013


Good morning, dear readers! :D

I decided to make a lighthearted post about things that have been making me smile lately.  None of these are my own, I will include links from where I got them beneath each picture (usually they were found on Reddit, but the images are hosted on a different site).  Enjoy! :D

1.  'Feminine' Hairstyles on men:

(Not my images, images found here)

2. Super cute link to a page that has this face on it:

What you do is you place your mouse on or around the face (the eyes follow your mouse pointer), and click and hold the mouse button.  Keep holding it, and then music will start to play and some cool colour effects will happen.  It can take a minute or two but keep holding it down until the special funny part happens (not telling you what it is! XD).  Here is the face after you start to hold down your mouse button (so cute!!XD):


But be careful, if you let go of the button you will have to start from the beginning again. :)  It has a really nice song playing with it :D

3.  Titled "I think my cousin's cat is plotting something":

(image found here)

4. The gloster canary... look at it's head!! XD:

(image found here)

5.  George R.R. Martin is awesome:

(image found here)

6. This one I think only some gamers will get, and it made me laugh a lot XD:

(image found here)

7.  This one was labelled "he has returned" (the title combined with the photo are what got me XD):

(Image found here)

I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I have. :) Please tell me that I am not the only one to find it unfair how glorious the hair those guys have in the first set of images is. XD

Have a great day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. OMG I love the pictures of the long haired men!!!! Men with long hair are my pet peeve and I always see them like this - while other girls usually swoon over them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah XD I don't mind long hair on men (for me it depends on the guy) but I absolutely adore those photos! XD

      Delete
  2. Was the gaming one about the Legend of Zelda games? I love this post! I am going to show that face who's boss! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you!! :D The game reference is from Elder Scrolls :D (I seriously love those games!)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha i really enjoyed reading the first one! This guy is seriously one funny person! That's a great perk me up for the tired week of mine xD Thanks sweetie!

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D My pleasure!! :D I am so glad you enjoyed this post :3

      Delete
  4. Lol this is an hilarious post :D. Kudos! I especially love the "women are people" bit. We are! Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this smile post! The hair on those guys...I can't get over that! =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love their hair! XD Thank you very much :D

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha I love how the Brigette Bardot guy looks like he is just feeling the hair! "Girl, I AM FABULOUS!"
    Uuuugh, I want to click and hold on the Lolz dude but I am the type of person that flips tables when I get a shock...so I click and hold for about 5 secs and then I chicken out! Dammit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D